Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Here's something you didn't want to know (MA)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Here's something you didn't want to know (MA)

Ewwwww - http://www.dolphinsex.org/ (and yes, it does excatly what it says on the url!)

She hitched a ride to misery

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:31 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

hmm, interesting.

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:40 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

umm, yeah definetly something i wish i hadnt just started to read, i wake up and read about that, great

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-16-2002 03:39 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Cool. now where do i find some Dolphins?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-16-2002 04:23 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

Oh my God!!!!!!!but...it is true?I cant believe it.People make "that" with dolphins?The world is crazy....

Old Post 11-16-2002 04:38 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

LMAO!!!!!!!!
KC what were you doing to find that site?
Indy there's a few beaches in Wales that have dolphins. Perhaps they got bored with sheep.

Old Post 11-16-2002 06:41 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

If winmx has taught me anything, its that when you search for stargate, youll always find videos of people doing it with dolphins... oh wait, thats when you search for people doing it with dolphins... anyway.

Old Post 11-16-2002 07:13 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

You know, I really could have gone my whole life w/o knowing that...... but jeez, what some people will do to get their rocks off. The "warnings" on that sight were - disturbing. So fess up, KC - just how did you come across that?

Old Post 11-16-2002 07:57 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

ofn

Old Post 11-16-2002 07:59 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

words cannot describe how incredibly gross that is!!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-16-2002 08:52 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I'm closing this because it is offensive. Not because of it's content but because it's so bloody OLD! Anyone who uses the Internet and hasn't been to that site by now.... pfft... lamers

Old Post 11-16-2002 09:07 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote