Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > The Next Best Episode.......
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

The Next Best Episode.......

OK, I'm 16 and my Dad's in his 50's. He knows I love Stargate SG-1 and sometimes I make him watch it. But he doesn't really know a lot about it.

ANYWAY......I was talking about Jack and Carter and how they should get together and finally become a couple. And Dad had this wicked funny story idea.

He said...."okay, Jack goes to a planet and gets transformed into a larva Goa'uld, the snake, then Carter comes along and Jack infests Carter and they live happily ever after as one."

I know it makes NO SENSE, but I just thought that was pretty funny.

ERIN

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-15-2002 07:37 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

HEHEHE!!! that's really funny. literally, living as an item, get's transformed into a goa'uld.... lol! even I never thought of that!!! i have to go write an FF about that now!!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-15-2002 08:57 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

quote:
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Old Post 11-15-2002 09:02 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

and the point of that post, Goa'uld, is?

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-15-2002 09:12 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

The answers to some questions should not be answered

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:34 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Bad girl??? 666???? My dads that age as well and the one thing that pisses me off when i watch Stargate with him is that he has to know what everything means as soon as he sees them so I end up talking all through the ep on Old eps were some little device was in.

Old Post 11-16-2002 03:54 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

yeah i know what u mean Chams my dad and mom do the same thing. I think there just trying to annoy me, But that sounds like a good idea for a Fan Fic, i wanna read it if u ever write one

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-16-2002 06:47 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

My parents are pretty good to me..........just tell them my famous words...

"I'll TELL YOU ON THE ADDS!"

Old Post 11-16-2002 12:45 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

hahah, i wish, if i let them in for just one add the Tv is gone until they go to bed, no uve just got to stand firm and ignore them while u sit there and watch Stargate

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-16-2002 03:43 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Remember Erin, a thread related to Stargate is On Topic...i.e. should be in one of the other forums. Just because it was something your dad came up with doesnt make it off topic. the same with your convention thread. which is also in the off topic forum

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-16-2002 04:18 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

get transformed into a larva Goa'uld? Poor man.

Old Post 11-16-2002 06:55 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

well sorry Indy. Next time I'll remember that.

Old Post 11-16-2002 07:21 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Yes, you do that Erin

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-16-2002 10:37 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

I don't get much grief when watching stargate. I watched In the line of duty with him once and he didn't ask any questions (well maybe one or two)

But you can not watch a film if my dad is in the room. He is the most annoying person! he'll point out things (really stupid things that a blind man'd notice) ask really silly questions that he already knows the answer to, he just wants to see if you do, and just ask stupid questions like "Who's he?"

Old Post 11-17-2002 10:41 AM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Sounds like my mum
Shell sleep through the climax of independence day, or ask the msot annoying questions all the time.
My dads into gate etc so can enjoy a conversation about Goa'uld with him at the appropriate time or hum the violin piece from the stargate movie whenever something creepy happens.

Old Post 11-17-2002 11:06 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote