Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Anyone Going To SG5?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
neonitrix

Anyone Going To SG5?

Hi Guys,

Three Questions!

1. How many from Gaters are going to SG5 ?

2. Any Mad Alcohol Filled Drinking Sessions Planned?

3. Any Lucky Feckers Get Cocktail Party Tickets?

tks

Neonitrix

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-25-2002 03:33 PM
neonitrix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neonitrix Click here to Send neonitrix a Private Message Find more posts by neonitrix Add neonitrix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

1) im going

2) hope so

3) i wish!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-25-2002 08:32 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

In response to puddy's questions:

1) Puddy is going

2) Your too young puddy

3)your still too young

Someone might get you drunk and take advantage of ya

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:31 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Re: Anyone Going To SG5?

quote:
Originally posted by neonitrix

Not many

quote:

Yes, lots, but none involving SG5

quote:

See the answer to question 1 and do the math

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 09-26-2002 08:05 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marleen
Haai!

I'm going!
I like beer!
Wasn't lucky enough to go to the cocktail party

Hope I see some fellow gaters

Old Post 09-26-2002 10:26 AM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

1) No.

2) No

3) No.

Old Post 09-26-2002 10:38 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Im not going, maybe next year... oh crap..there aint gonna be a next year (heh, well all you feckers had your chance at gaters meet and blew it, for the time being anyway)

Old Post 09-26-2002 10:41 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tula
Gypsy

Re: Anyone Going To SG5?

quote:
Originally posted by neonitrix
Hi Guys,

Three Questions!

Me and Zepher

Oh, No, we NEVER drink

No, we are going to stand we our noses pressed against the windows and watch the party. Anyone want to join us - it's BAB - Bring a Barbie - its cold in Blackpool

Oh - and its only 20 days away !!

tks

Neonitrix

I got a Noddy Badge for Being *Nuked*

Old Post 09-26-2002 11:07 AM
Tula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tula Click here to Send Tula a Private Message Find more posts by Tula Add Tula to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

*Hits Pressie*

There's no need to rub it in Damn life stuff that kept getting in the way.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 09-26-2002 11:42 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

well my friend sarah and hathor are going (they post here sometimes) and sarah has cocktail party tickets

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-26-2002 05:42 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Marleen? You are going too? I am shocked and stunned. You aint pulling our legs are you?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-26-2002 06:46 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slider10
Tau'ri Explorer

is this the show in Vancouver?

Carter: "We can see the shield intervals and just run right through it."

O'Neill: "We'll need snacks."

-Upgrades

Old Post 09-26-2002 06:57 PM
Slider10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slider10 Click here to Send Slider10 a Private Message Visit Slider10's homepage! Find more posts by Slider10 Add Slider10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Not a show, a convention and its on in England. However if you're from Vancouver (you lucky monkey) you can attend Gatecon. www.gatecon.com

Old Post 09-26-2002 07:31 PM
Slider10
Tau'ri Explorer

I'm in NY. I suck. lol

Carter: "We can see the shield intervals and just run right through it."

O'Neill: "We'll need snacks."

-Upgrades

Old Post 09-27-2002 12:31 AM
Slider10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slider10 Click here to Send Slider10 a Private Message Visit Slider10's homepage! Find more posts by Slider10 Add Slider10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

1. Send me a plane ticket?

2. Well, I'm old enough.... how about that plane ticket...?

3. Ha! I mean... no...

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 09-27-2002 03:53 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote