Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Ch 7 Promos
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nug
Melon

Ch 7 Promos

Did anyone see the promo for next week's ep Beast of Burden? LMFAO wtf is a yoona. BAHAHAhhahahaha....bahahah so much :P
Another high quality, well researched promo brought to you by the good folks at network 7

I will say this though, at least they didn't give away the entire storyline like usual

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-23-2002 09:50 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yes i saw it. Bloody hell they didn't even say the name right. It's UNAS. Not una or some crap like that. You would think that by now they would consult us before they do the proms. But nooooo. That was the shittest prom out. But then again at least they didn't give out the bloody ending.

Nother bone to pick. I read this SF book Pics and all. And they had this little bit about Stargate the movie. The called the worm hole a rabbit hole. And said that Osiris ruled the planet when in fact Ra did. Grrrrr sorry just had to get it out of my system.

Old Post 05-23-2002 10:52 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Druid
Spawn of the Hypercane

Incompetence with a capital una! God almighty these people are a bunch o retards! What the hell is SG-1? A bloody comedy!? Blood must be taken for this atrocity!

Old Post 05-23-2002 12:43 PM
Druid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Druid Click here to Send Druid a Private Message Find more posts by Druid Add Druid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i laughed sooo hard at that.. they were trying to be funny, but just looked like idiots. Even only semi-frequent watchers would know that Jack and Teal'c called it an OON-ASS.. *giggles*

idiots.

Old Post 05-23-2002 10:01 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

omg, that was the worst promo ive seen. my brother doesnt watch stargate but even he knew it was an unas.

i dotn know whether they were tryin to be funny in the promo but to me it sounded a tad condescending
like "a what?" "a yoona" "whats a yoona?"

Old Post 05-25-2002 06:32 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

YOu really have to worry about these people. When have the ever used two people in the proms. But when they do they totally stuff it up.
*Sigh* will they never learn?

Old Post 05-27-2002 07:29 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

and it's a shame, because it's a mildly serious episode. I mean, if it was say, Wormhole X-treme, sure, play it up, but i think this one deserved a bit more respect in the promotion. Like a serious, deep-voiced guy, talking about freedom and injustice and medieval christian like torture.

Old Post 05-28-2002 03:40 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Trust them to stuff it up. Next they are gonna do it to jag. Then were would we be?

Old Post 05-28-2002 04:48 AM
Minerva
bored machiavellian

well jag....... its debatable

Old Post 05-28-2002 06:04 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Then again it did take sg-1 time slot. Burn the in hell. Channel 7.

Old Post 05-28-2002 07:17 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

you know what they can do to JAG? Firstly, shove it up their ass... and then, they can move it back to the OLD TIMESLOT THEY'VE HAD FOR YEARS!!!!!! so i cant actually watch stargate every now and then.

oh except for this week. i'm taking a sickie tomorrw

Old Post 05-29-2002 02:50 AM
Minerva
bored machiavellian

but then again ER's havin dr. greene leavin. (old fan of ER over here)
then again im half glad SG has moved to a new time so i can watch ER until greene carks it

Old Post 05-29-2002 10:32 AM
Goa`uld
Descended God

ahahah yeah how silly was that!
Some ditzy girl goes "whats a yuna??" and the other surfie sounding guy teaches her what a yuna is... PITY ITS CALLED A UNAS YOU MORON!

ahahahahah

channel seven ams the lose.

Old Post 05-30-2002 10:55 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

The promo for this weeks The Tomb. Theres a places and its called the tomb. bla bla bla. I really have to worry about these people.

Old Post 05-31-2002 01:22 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

quote:
Originally posted by Minerva
but then again ER's havin dr. greene leavin. (old fan of ER over here)
then again im half glad SG has moved to a new time so i can watch ER until greene carks it

aahahahahhahahaha that whats i'm doing too.. he's such a wuss bag.

and when did big tubby guy come back..? he rox0rz.

anyway, i think channel 7 needs to re-think their promotions.. and fire the marketing execs. it's painful, and embarassing...

Old Post 05-31-2002 05:29 AM