Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Stargate Bloopers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CanadianGater

Smile Stargate Bloopers

Need assistance in finding Stargate Bloopers..I have heard of an AT blooper where she insults RA...around his old McGuyver series.

Thanks,

-- Capt. Sam Carter, Emancipation

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-03-2002 06:13 PM
CanadianGater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianGater Click here to Send CanadianGater a Private Message Find more posts by CanadianGater Add CanadianGater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Here ya go CG.

Last edited by president doc on 09-03-2002 at 06:21 PM

Old Post 09-03-2002 06:17 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

if ur talking about the solitudes one, u can get it here: www.amanda-tapping.de.vu. go to the videos area, and it will be on the page with #'s 12-14 or something like that.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 09-03-2002 10:25 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CanadianGater

Thanks much guys..got the Solitudes one...go Amanda..there's a woman with a good sense of humour!!

Old Post 09-03-2002 10:31 PM
CanadianGater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianGater Click here to Send CanadianGater a Private Message Find more posts by CanadianGater Add CanadianGater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

I have that actually and I think a few more. I'll have to go back and look at the blooper reel(s) I have.

Old Post 09-04-2002 02:13 AM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CanadianGater

Thanks Teelie,

I hope you can help..

Old Post 09-04-2002 05:16 PM
Tula
Gypsy

quote:
Originally posted by MajorSam
if ur talking about the solitudes one, u can get it here: www.amanda-tapping.de.vu. go to the videos area, and it will be on the page with #'s 12-14 or something like that.

Maybe I am being a bit thick *what me?* - but I can't find it

help someone pleeeze

I got a Noddy Badge for Being *Nuked*

Old Post 09-04-2002 06:54 PM
Tula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tula Click here to Send Tula a Private Message Find more posts by Tula Add Tula to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Tula - Here's a link to the site: http://amanda-tapping.de.vu/.

Click "videos," then the top link (I don't speak German ), then under new. You should also check out that SamGuyver video. It's hilarious!

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 09-04-2002 07:53 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

I have it.
Here it is.

Old Post 09-05-2002 04:05 AM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tula
Gypsy

Thanks guys - got it - its good.

any more like that hanging around ?

I got a Noddy Badge for Being *Nuked*

Old Post 09-05-2002 08:02 PM
Tula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tula Click here to Send Tula a Private Message Find more posts by Tula Add Tula to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote