Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > I was right!!! (Season 5 finale spoiler)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa, Kree!

I was right!!! (Season 5 finale spoiler)

Good old MS, letting the spoilers slip...

<bold>SPOILER for the end few episodes of Season 5
The fate of Daniel Jackson.....
Do you really want to know?
well actually, there isn't much to say except. He dies. He doesn't ascend, he doesn't get Goa'ulded, he doesn't get stranded on another planet, and as far as he knows, he doesn't come back.

Be prepared for a lot of angst.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-23-2001 07:05 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Look it's real nice that you told us this... and it would have been nicer if you told us how you came about this information.

Old Post 10-23-2001 07:53 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Well reason it out. JK just came back from BOBW, where she would have heard MS talk. Take into account

quote:
Good old MS, letting the spoilers slip...

and I deduce she heard him say it at BOBW.

Danielllllllllllll
that sucks arse mate...

Old Post 10-23-2001 08:57 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

yes nug, that is the exact place i got it from. I'm sure there was more said, but seeing as tho i was working the entire weekend, i didn't really get a chance to listen to his Q&A's and stuff like that...

One thing i did hear was that MS wasn't really happy with the way Daniel was being portrayed anymore, and that because the show was taking a more military direction, his character was being used less and less, without any real direction or growth.

The BEST gossip i've heard tho, unfortunatley, i cant repeat, tour rules and all that stuff... the rest, i wish i could remember, cause i was kinda off my face at the time.. (gotta love private penthouse wrap parties, eh..? ) but some *really* interesting stuff was said.. when Michael and i weren't abusing the crap out of each other... *looks innocent*

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:33 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

grrrr spill it spill it spill it!!!!

Old Post 10-23-2001 10:25 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

Angry

your kidding?!
hes not even coming back for a lil' bit of season 6 or the movie.....are you sure? if he was here right now i would pull out a big arse hammer and whack him one.... he is such an idiot.. flame me if you will but i at least thought he would come back for one or two episodes... god its not like he didnt have time!!!!

Old Post 10-23-2001 11:46 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Locutus
of Borg

It's sci-fi. There's always a way to bring back anyone the writers want to come back.

One of the most obvious Stargate ones is the sarcophagus.
Another would be an alternate reality Daniel.

Then of course the stargate crew could just happen upon a planet that has a magical resurrection machine only good for one revival, so they use it on Danny.

Not saying he will be brought back, only that he could be.

Old Post 10-23-2001 04:38 PM
Locutus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Locutus Click here to Send Locutus a Private Message Find more posts by Locutus Add Locutus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

oh please, time machines, alternate realities, clones with mind transfers, stranger things have happened, not to mention all those aliens.... could shove a rotting corpse in the sarcophymajigger and even have a revival meeting of night of the living dead! now wouldnt that be cool?

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:18 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!

The BEST gossip i've heard tho, unfortunatley, i cant repeat, tour rules and all that stuff... the rest, i wish i could remember, cause i was kinda off my face at the time.. (gotta love private penthouse wrap parties, eh..? ) but some *really* interesting stuff was said.. when Michael and i weren't abusing the crap out of each other... *looks innocent*

Pardon me, but didnt (or couldnt) you just ask him about leaving?

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:24 PM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
The BEST gossip i've heard tho, unfortunatley, i cant repeat, tour rules and all that stuff...

Ohh you just had to say that didn't you? You couldn't have just left it at I can't remember anything else, sorry. You had to tell us you have this gossip but you can't share. Meanie!

Old Post 10-23-2001 08:52 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Yeah! What rules? No point in posting if you're not gonna share! pm it or something!

Old Post 10-23-2001 10:21 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

shanks, haha what a sook.
it's only one damn season.

Old Post 10-23-2001 10:38 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Maybe they should reincarnate danny and he comes out looking like JAMES SPADER
how would you like that trick shanks?!?

Old Post 10-23-2001 10:39 PM
neith

Wink

how did you get to a private wrap party anyway ?

sigh no decent con reports - people for the sake of fandom and getting future con reports please ask adele or arthur to let me do my ancient cultures talk or a comedy intro next time!!!

actually i should be more upset about that cos they didnt even bother contacting my teacher to check my references and comedy impro is one of my best subjects!!!

before anyone chokes in disbelief remember posting to the board well its more a echo you miss out on the full impact of various accent jokes subtle laugh with me body language etc?

and if its rumors about people's sexuality or sexual orientation
that one about chris has been around for ages ... and being a lady I'm not saying what it is!!!

look what most of us really want to know is this -

was michael a "fun" guest who knew how to play with the fans???

Old Post 10-24-2001 01:25 AM
neith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neith Click here to Send neith a Private Message Visit neith's homepage! Find more posts by neith Add neith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

puddykat - he said the 'door had been left wide open' for any return he might make, and while they have said 'he'll be back for about 6 eps the next season', MS said he hasn't heard anything about it. It's not his decision, he said he'd like to go back every now and then, but it's just a matter of them actually approaching him about it.

(and i promise i'll have a report up by tonight.. i'm back at work and still trying to ctch up on sleep, so bare with me!!!)

Old Post 10-24-2001 06:16 AM