Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Stargate the movie on BBC choice.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
president doc

Stargate the movie on BBC choice.

yup, after many years, theyre finally showing it again on British TV, unless I missed it in the last few years.

Escape from LA was on tonight, wow, so bad it was almost good, I think theyre doing some Kurt Russel thing on choice, I was just thinking, oh, look at o'neil (one L in this case) with the eye patch at the end of the movie, and just then, they did a promo whilst the titles were going on about them showing stargate next wednesday night on BBC choice....so yeah, im a watchin that...nights booked .

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-13-2002 09:32 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

What time? Alias might be on ... I'll just watch the end, see if it's the unedited version with Thor in ...

Old Post 03-13-2002 09:37 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

youve got bloody digital, you go check it hmm, probably at nine or something.

Old Post 03-13-2002 09:42 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Alias rocks, I would pick it over watching a reedit version of Stargate on tv.

Old Post 03-14-2002 01:44 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Alias?! I hate all these "Sky One" style shows like Alias, Buffy, Angel, Roswell High (Roswell Sigh) and that ilk. They're all so depressing "They may still be in high school, but the teachers don't know they are a vampire slayer/alien/friend of a time travelling espionage conducting alien vampire etc"

Old Post 03-14-2002 05:31 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

I agree with Bose!What a lot of garbage!yeah like i got to some nifty stuff when i was at school but they take it too the extremes.

O'Neills mum:What did you do at school today

O'Neill:Got expelled

Buffy's mum:What happened at school today?

Buffy:Hell opened up and the master returned to reclaim the earth

Old Post 03-14-2002 11:00 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

What? That never happened to you?

Old Post 03-15-2002 01:43 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Geez, what sort of secluded lives do you guys live?

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 03-15-2002 05:49 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i like buffy and roswell but no alias or mutant x!! they do my head in!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 03-16-2002 08:25 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

oh yeah, i saw the advert before twelve monkeys started. dont quite get the reason behind playing 'hit me baby one more time' though, tut tut tut.

some sci-fi is really tacky. like the evil mad scientist type bloke in mutant x. the rat type people really spoil what ive seen of andromeda aswell, they look very cheap. bad costumes/makeup really put me off when it doesnt look even the slightest bit realistic.

Old Post 03-16-2002 08:33 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper
Geez, what sort of secluded lives do you guys live?
ALL TEEN AMERICANA SCI-FI IS CRAP!

Old Post 03-16-2002 09:10 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

just saw 12 monkeys for the first time..lol

man, that ending really pissed me off. I mean, if the whole world dies, the least they could have done was have those two get it on, that way, the fact that two characters shag eases the pain of 5 billion insignificant deaths.

Old Post 03-16-2002 09:13 PM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I don't think the whole world dies, no matter how deadly the diesease, some obscure hillbilly will be immune to it, though he'd have a long way to go before he found a woman.

Old Post 03-16-2002 09:25 PM
president doc

well obviously everyone didnt die, he got sent back anyway, and 5 billion aint the population of earth. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Old Post 03-16-2002 09:31 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

i have to agree with some of the people here Alias sucks i mean what is it with that show talk about a want to be dark angel/ flicity (spelling)
man i hate those shows

oh yeah back on topic channel 7 showed stargate a while ago and i tapped it so now i know most of what everyone says

Old Post 03-17-2002 05:02 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote