Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > lolol channel seven adds
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Ash Man

quote:
Originally posted by Mac
And, lol at the thought of that ch7 ad, I wonder if Sky'll ever come up with anything that lame?
Yeah...probably.

I don't think we'll see any ads with him in over in the UK. i don't own sky, but i don't think many people know who he is. same goes for the rest of cast.

i think the only cast member non-fans recognise is DSD, cos he's been in a ton of cameos in films and TV shows.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-28-2001 05:55 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, if we're still talking about ads, I love that Macleans Ice whitening thingy. The set is great, and I love the costumes. (and the fact that there's cute guys in it is besides the point! )

Old Post 11-29-2001 04:13 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

That ad freaks me out.

Old Post 11-29-2001 09:15 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I love that advert, have to look at the screen everytime its on, dya see that last bird? WOAH is she hot...good lip action too!

Old Post 11-29-2001 09:31 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

lol. It's so kewl. And have to disagree with ya there pres, it's the first guy that is cute. I end up signing the two lines of that song for ages.... But yeah, I think theres good lip action, although the camera angles all wrong.

Old Post 11-29-2001 09:34 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

i don't think i've seen that one... but if there's lip action in it then it'll probs be on late night channel 5 *reaches for remote*

Old Post 11-29-2001 09:54 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

lol. It's on Sky One *all* the time.... Don't think they've released it on terrestrial yet...

Old Post 11-29-2001 10:09 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

the advert was for charity ..thats why rda agreed to it....you ninnys........ and i read your post docjan...rda is not past it.... ive got at least 2 people that agree with me....mac and mor..... anyone else

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 12-08-2001 08:36 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

quote:
Originally posted by The Ash Man
i think once SG-1 finishes, RDA will end up out of work. he's gotta have some cash stashed away, a few years playing mcguyver, then 6 years in SG-1, and hopefully the forthcoming movie... he's not exactly gonna retire a poor bloke.

7 years playing MacGyver

Old Post 12-13-2001 03:08 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

exactly

Old Post 12-13-2001 11:18 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

my god the man has spent most of his life in tv......

Old Post 12-13-2001 12:34 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

well, if big name movie stars are classed as A list... then what's RDA? X list or something?

seriously though, if Stargate 2 does go ahead then i think RDA will be hoping it will be his big movie break... but even so, it's probably too late for him, and one of the reasons he's said he won't stay on past S6 is his daughter... and to be frank, i can see why...

Old Post 12-13-2001 01:54 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

he doesnt want to be in the movies... he told all his fans that it wasnt his thing.. he didnt mind doing the macgyver movies cos they werent big time movies!

Old Post 12-14-2001 12:17 PM
Goa`uld
Descended God

the man is afraid of success

Old Post 12-29-2001 01:08 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

and there's a little thing called "being content with what ya got."

Old Post 12-29-2001 01:13 AM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote