Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Profile information
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Venus dosent put her MSN/ICQ details down because her fans would swamp her list. Shes just modest.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:01 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

venus..sorry Venus....have you ever heard of the block and delete feature..if you dont like someone..you can block them, then delete them..its fun

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:01 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaijyu
Num Num, Birdy Num Num!!!

I don't have MSN (not just because I hate Micro$oft) or any of the others, because I just don't have enough time.

quote:
Originally posted by MajorSam
who's to say i'm NOT 5, huh? and just for posterity, i'm only 2 years old in my mind

You're only as old as the posterity you feel...(no that's not right)
You're only as old as the pancreas you feel...(no that's not right)
You're only as old as the person you feel! That's it!

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:26 PM
Kaijyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaijyu Click here to Send Kaijyu a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijyu Add Kaijyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

quote:
Originally posted by Majson
venus..sorry Venus....have you ever heard of the block and delete feature..if you dont like someone..you can block them, then delete them..its fun

I had to do that when the 'O'Neill Fan Club' worked out my hotmail addy.

Old Post 11-27-2002 03:16 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:

Slowly lowers sword... I don't think it's fun, and I can't be bothered, and besides, once I start doing it, I probably won't be able to stop. I save myself time and effort by keeping my addess private.

Old Post 11-27-2002 04:26 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
....have you ever heard of the block and delete feature..if you dont like someone..you can block them, then delete them..its fun
Yeah, but someone who posted before you on this page has a habit of continually reappearing under different email addresses on your MSN list.

Old Post 11-27-2002 04:41 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

i cant say i've had a problem...thats the wonder of having my msn in my sig..no-one actualyl is curious enough t find out....if you dont say they want to add you....if you say..they dont care...i've got bout 10 ppl max from gaters, and never had a problem with any of them, dont really talk v often to them either...generally talk to marty when kinda late, bored, and just in general need of a laugh...he's kinda a nice guy....who has many interests same as me..like...drink

Old Post 11-27-2002 05:29 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

I completed all the profile, but I do not have AOL/ICQ/Yahoo.But I show my MSN.
5 years?hehe.Small girls does not have to see Stargate!!

Old Post 11-27-2002 07:19 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote