Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > 615 Sight Unseen download available.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

well originally the new eps are suposed to air on Jan 10th 2003

but in UK they got 3 new eps before the rest of us.

now why did they decide to air those particular 3 eps is beyond me.

Melmac hehe
great ep thanks guys for the d/l

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-12-2002 04:08 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
imirish

download

I am trying to download this episode. The best I can do is about 1 minute, then the download stops. I have tried as Save As and the problem still happens. Can anyone help.....thanks!

Old Post 12-12-2002 05:27 PM
imirish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for imirish Find more posts by imirish Add imirish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

That's the way sky one showed 'em.

Metamorphisis and smoke and mirrors haven't aired yet

Old Post 12-12-2002 06:45 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Have u tryed the mirror, imirish?

Old Post 12-13-2002 12:15 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

yeah try the mirror
its the best

I got 300kb/s on it

Old Post 12-13-2002 01:42 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

quote:
Originally posted by markymarc
****GUMMY BEARS!!!!*****

I *LOVE* the alternative opening...Gummy Bears. Oh Man, I haven't heard that theme song since I was a kid. HAHAHAHA!!
That made my day. The funny part is that it kind of actually fits the images their showing on screen. Like when the song plays the gummy bears bounceing noise, and you see a bunch of cute little Asgard walking...too funny!!

Also the scream ***AHHHHH!!*** when Parker Lewis comes on...classic. I can't remember if that was part of the Gummy theme song, I think it was, but to time it exactly when Parker Lewis comes on....haha.

quote:
Originally posted by Vern
It fitted well didnt it with a little speeding up .
hmmm what to do next week...

I was going to ask WTF Gummy Bears was doing as the opening theme music.

This is what I look like in the mornings.

Old Post 12-13-2002 03:53 AM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

U no like it Teelie?

Old Post 12-13-2002 07:53 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

No, it was just unexpected. I was about to skip through the opening sequence as always when suddenly I'm inundated with the theme song to Gummy Bears. It threw me for a loop.

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:25 AM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Perhap's it only ever aired in the UK
One of my favourite shows as a kid, it was a group of bears who lived in the woods and drank gummy berry juice to make them bounce. They kicked the ass of this evil knight guy, who was kinda like the sherrif of Nottingham

Don't worry, it was just my weired sense of humour

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:42 AM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
markymarc

^Don't worry, it wasn't just in the UK. They showed it up here in Canada too. It was in the late 80's i think (maybe 1987-'88ish...)

Anyway, I was about 10 or something, but It was one of the cooler cartoons when I ws a kid (along with Thundercats and Transformers....remember those??)

I have to say though it was a funny surprise, I was about to skip the opening as well and went WTF!! Gummy Bears!! yay....

sorry, i'll go now....

Old Post 12-13-2002 01:44 PM
markymarc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markymarc Click here to Send markymarc a Private Message Find more posts by markymarc Add markymarc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mgke

they aired it in Belgium too!
I but it was 92-93 I think I was 6 years old then what an age!
I still have some videos of the gummibears!

Old Post 12-13-2002 04:41 PM
mgke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgke Click here to Send mgke a Private Message Visit mgke's homepage! Find more posts by mgke Add mgke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tina_als_girl
Calavicci's Girl

Gummy Bears aired here in the US. I remember watching it as a child. Haven't heard that theme song for AGES.

Joy

Old Post 12-13-2002 07:16 PM
tina_als_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tina_als_girl Click here to Send tina_als_girl a Private Message Visit tina_als_girl's homepage! Find more posts by tina_als_girl Add tina_als_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlxCds

Im the one that puts the good mirrors up. However I can't get the file myself. Hopefully next time I'll be able to get it before they release it the public to get a good mirror fast.

Old Post 12-13-2002 08:31 PM
AlxCds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlxCds Click here to Send AlxCds a Private Message Find more posts by AlxCds Add AlxCds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

I seem to remember doing it for this one
Have a word with Shane, he's having the same prob and has a solution

Old Post 12-13-2002 08:50 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

quote:
Originaly posted by AlxCds
Im the one that puts the good mirrors up. However I can't get the file myself. Hopefully next time I'll be able to get it before they release it the public to get a good mirror fast.

Excuse me??? You are not the one that puts the good mirrors up! You put one mirror up and it's always like 3 days after the episode has aired
quote:
Originaly posted by D?W?R
yeah try the mirror
its the best

I got 300kb/s on it

That was not your mirror because you ONLY just uploaded ur mirror last night...

Don't try to scav more credit then u deserve!

Last edited by Shaneo on 12-14-2002 at 02:34 AM

Old Post 12-14-2002 02:31 AM