Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Will you give Jonas a chance?
What is your attitude to Jonas?
Bring him on!
I prefer Danny, but I'll give him a chance
I hate him, bring back Danny.
Who is Jonas?
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Guybrush
The monkeys are coming!

I try to keep a neutral opinion on most subjects, I'll give him a chance.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 06-03-2002 11:50 PM
Guybrush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Guybrush Click here to Send Guybrush a Private Message Visit Guybrush's homepage! Find more posts by Guybrush Add Guybrush to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RDA_SG1_Fan
A Groovy Lookin' RDA Fan

quote:
Originally posted by shiloh
I'm ready. All life is change. MS is gone and it's time to get over it and move on.

I Agree! Bring on Jonas!

Old Post 06-04-2002 06:09 AM
RDA_SG1_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDA_SG1_Fan Click here to Send RDA_SG1_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by RDA_SG1_Fan Add RDA_SG1_Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

So, lets say Jonas was replacing RDA and not MS, what would your opinion then be eh?

Old Post 06-04-2002 08:16 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Wouldn't make any difference to me, don't prefer Daniel to Jack, I would just be worried incase they'd turn to Teal'c for comic relief... Though it could be quite amusing...

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:57 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Ditto.

No matter which of the four had left, I'd be sad the character was leaving but I would continue to watch the show. Hell, I watched X-Files for 2 years after Duchovny left. That show was not nearly as good as it used to be but I still watched it. When Doyle left Angel I was unhappy, but I discovered I like Wesley and Gunn *WAY* more than I liked Doyle -- because I was willing to give it a chance, and I was more than pleasently surprised. Maybe I'll end up hating Jonas too. Maybe I just won't care about him either way.

Teal'c as comic relief - telling Jaffa knock-knock jokes. *shudder*

Last edited by shiloh on 06-04-2002 at 04:05 PM

Old Post 06-04-2002 04:02 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kitty_star
Oh for crying out loud!

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
So, lets say Jonas was replacing RDA and not MS, what would your opinion then be eh?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (crying out VERY loud)I HATED JONAS BRING BACK RDA! That will be my opinion...eee...I think I more like Jack than Danny...No I definatly more like Jack than Danny.

Old Post 06-04-2002 08:53 PM
kitty_star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kitty_star Click here to Send kitty_star a Private Message Visit kitty_star's homepage! Find more posts by kitty_star Add kitty_star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i would love it if Jack left. There'd be no show at all of course, so to whomever said that no-one actor is bigger than the series, there is: RDA. Sad but true.

Old Post 06-05-2002 02:30 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sand Lilly
Loving life!

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
I just have no idea how i'm going to watch it.... *whimper*

Why? Don't you get Sci-Fi channel? Have a friend who can tape it for you?

Old Post 06-05-2002 04:29 AM
Sand Lilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Lilly Click here to Send Sand Lilly a Private Message Find more posts by Sand Lilly Add Sand Lilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Gelo
Stargate SG-1

okay lets see. i'll give jonarse a chanc- i'm sorry i can't do it! get him off the tv!

Jack: It's my side arm I swear, no giggling.

Old Post 06-05-2002 05:30 PM
Blue Gelo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Gelo Click here to Send Blue Gelo a Private Message Visit Blue Gelo's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Gelo Add Blue Gelo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I know J,K I swaer if one of those download sites goes down between now and Sky catches up...

RDA is also a producer though but still, he shouldn't be bigger than the show but he is Even Antony Edwards and Goerge Clooney weren't bigger than ER and David Duchoveny than The X-Files!

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 06-05-2002 05:38 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

sci-fi?? BAHAHAHAH.. i'm in Australia, and we've still about a year before we see season 6. It's a downloading issue, as KC has said.

KC - in relation to RDA; Those other shows had huge studio backing, and had enough momentum to carry on without any of the actors mentioned (not all of whom were producers, either).. But it's well known that if RDA leaves the show altogether, it wont go on. He's their 'star', their leading man, the one with the power. Even magazines etc quote other actors and Producers saying the same thing.

Last edited by Jaffa, Kree! on 06-06-2002 at 06:53 AM

Old Post 06-06-2002 01:36 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
*NUKED* *
Minerva
bored machiavellian

another year until season 6 down in oz. *sighs*

have to agree with kitty_star (but maybe not to the extreme).
does it really matter anyway, 6th is its last season.

Old Post 06-06-2002 05:39 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

bring him on!?

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 06-12-2002 04:40 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RDA_SG1_Fan
A Groovy Lookin' RDA Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Minerva
another year until season 6 down in oz. *sighs*

have to agree with kitty_star (but maybe not to the extreme).
does it really matter anyway, 6th is its last season.

Gah! Just thinking about The 6th Season being the Last Season Gave me chills Down my Spine!

& Friday nights Without SG-1 would give me Nightmares man!

First I Hated CBS For Taking "Nash Bridges" Off the Air (Which I still do. And To prove it, I no longer Watch CBS. I just Turn it on So I Could Tape "C.S.I" For My Folks)

Next Fav Shows Gone, X-Files & Spin City. Now, SG-1????

'scuse me *Runs outside and Screams Bloody murder*

Old Post 06-13-2002 07:23 AM
RDA_SG1_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDA_SG1_Fan Click here to Send RDA_SG1_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by RDA_SG1_Fan Add RDA_SG1_Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote