Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Will you give Jonas a chance?
What is your attitude to Jonas?
Bring him on!
I prefer Danny, but I'll give him a chance
I hate him, bring back Danny.
Who is Jonas?
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Did u stop to contemplate why there is 60 seconds before your next post?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:19 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Lightbulb

Coming from u or i that means very little ?. If shanx leaves the writers have to write him out, they may have done this very painstakingly considering the whole anubis plot being sandwiched in between.

Old Post 11-04-2002 04:44 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Coming from u or i that means very little ?.
I always write all my stuff in one post and if I need to post more goes over I edit. As far as I've seen so did you as soon as you knew how.

Last edited by Lord ?okar on 11-05-2002 at 06:17 AM

Old Post 11-05-2002 06:03 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

As ive said before, how can anybody (appart from the story writers) judge the character of jonas. It can only be a flitering opinion. He's only been on for a couple of weeks and every body is at his neck. Give him a chance!

(For Australian Viewers only)

Old Post 11-05-2002 07:05 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

As the soup nazi said:

quote:
NEXT!!!!
ps I have Nightwalkers on tape whenever u are ready Duke.

Old Post 11-09-2002 03:58 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

Listen up, peeps, because I ay be new, but it has to be said by a naive gal who hasn't been here long, ie me.

Jonas cannot be judged automatically. Did you judge Danny this way? Probably not. And before you say it was because he was one of the first, well, frankly, it's appalling how some of you are like 'We hate Jonas' and all that crap, so back off and give the guy a chance to establish himself. He's only just turned up and yet you're snubbing him. Chill!

Bloody hell, I needed to get that off my chest...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-09-2002 06:46 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

heheh welcome, glad you have an opinion. I dont know where else you've been lurking, but i think you'll find that most people at gaters like, or at least, dont mind Jonas. I think you'll like it here

Old Post 11-10-2002 07:19 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Yes, chuckles, u are new or u would have known that i judge people quickly.

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:19 AM