Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > why don't the stargate teams and army's take over other worlds and resources and stuf
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
00mooash

the stargate teams should take controle of other worlds what do u think

i recken that when the teams go to other planets they should take over it and use it what do u think star gaters

Last edited by 00mooash on 10-15-2002 at 10:47 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:40 AM
00mooash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 00mooash Click here to Send 00mooash a Private Message Find more posts by 00mooash Add 00mooash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

How is a team of 5 people gonna take over a world son?

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:48 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
00mooash

more people

they send hundreds of people and kill them all

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:49 AM
00mooash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 00mooash Click here to Send 00mooash a Private Message Find more posts by 00mooash Add 00mooash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I c.. thats a very cute idea

however, whats the point?
The entire SGC consists of less than a thousand people.. 800 or so, all the SG teams put togheter add up to about 100 people or so.
They can cooperate with those people, its much more effective!
besides, how do yu intend to take over a planet with a few hundred people?

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:52 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I think that's a stupid idea and will never be done.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:54 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
00mooash

u forget they could send loads of army people through this would also educate the population of the stagate program so they dont have to cover up

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:55 AM
00mooash

why not ? it is a good idea and it stops the resources of earth running out

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:56 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

its called 'alpha site'

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:59 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

It's unethicial, against the law, immoral, can never be done by the good guys because then they wouldn't be very good would they? It also can't be done because in the show they work for the US government and they wouldn't pilliage other worlds for their own gain (only a select few would and did).

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:00 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
00mooash

what if they went to uninhabited world then they would not need many people and did not kill anyone

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:01 AM
00mooash

i have got to go now

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:04 AM
00mooash

i am back

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:07 AM
Goa`uld
Descended God

Alpha site is an uninhabited world one of the SG teams found, and use it as an offworld base for the SGC, and location to put refugees temporarily.

Have we ever seen Alpha site? It's always talked about, but have we actually seen it? I can't recall...

quote:

It also can't be done because in the show they work for the US government and they wouldn't pilliage other worlds for their own gain

Yes I agree, it is rather ludicrous to think that Americans would send military forces somewhere to utilise resources or change the political structure there.

Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Oh bloody hell.... pats head.

Urm, what was I gonna say? bloody hell i forgot! urm...

The alpha site is the place where the tokra and rebel goa'uld are isnt it?

Last edited by president doc on 10-15-2002 at 11:09 AM

00mooash

what if there were no life just rocks and resources and nothing would ever grow their what do u thinkof that then

Last edited by 00mooash on 10-15-2002 at 11:15 AM

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:10 AM