Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Aussies: Stargate is coming to Foxtel!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shaneo

nope nope nope it wasn't! In the october Highlights of Fox8 they say it's a network premier..

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-28-2002 03:21 PM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Are you sure????? They said that about hollow man and it wasn't.

Old Post 09-29-2002 04:19 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Okay.. I'm not toattly sure...

Stargate is on 7 again after that spring special thing!!

Last edited by nug on 10-01-2002 at 02:34 AM

Old Post 09-30-2002 12:50 PM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

only a little more than a week til its back on TV1

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 10-01-2002 05:28 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

TY Lou Nearly fogot when it comes back on..

Old Post 10-02-2002 03:52 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

YOu.....almost forgot...I will just rool over and die now. Hehehe. Yeah.....and its mummy week next week.

Old Post 10-02-2002 04:10 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

LoL i can't belive they crammed that UK show in the mummy theme with

"A face only a mummy could love"

Thats weak

Old Post 10-02-2002 12:18 PM
Kane

yes it is and the point that it has on the mummy has even me scratching my head.

Old Post 10-02-2002 12:32 PM
Kane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kane Click here to Send Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Kane Add Kane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

What's the exact date/time that Stargate comes back on?? I forgot and i'm to lazt to look it up

Old Post 10-03-2002 02:38 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Lazy ass.
Thursday the 10th at 11:00pm (Singulaity)
Saturday the 12th at 11:30pm (Children of the gods part 1)

Old Post 10-04-2002 01:53 AM
Shaneo

Aww, thanks cham

Old Post 10-04-2002 04:32 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

That's ok but you owe me.
I have no life......But i really am sure that they should have a sci-fi channel for foxtel one that doesn't show the good eps on at 11:00pm in the night. Grrrrrr.

Old Post 10-04-2002 04:42 AM
Queen Lou

its on friday as well at 7:30

Old Post 10-04-2002 06:03 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

When today or next week????

Old Post 10-04-2002 08:48 AM
Queen Lou

next week, this week its "Bar Wars" *sigh*

Old Post 10-04-2002 11:53 AM