Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Poll-Favourite Species
Who is your favourite species?
This poll is closed.
Tollan 1 2.22%
Ancients 7 15.56%
Nox 10 22.22%
Az'gard 13 28.89%
Goa'uld 6 13.33%
Tau'ri 5 11.11%
The species from Foothold 0 0%
Unas 3 6.67%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

The aschen aren't in the poll because i can't change the poll now that it is posted, sorry bout that all. And the reason i didin't put human is because well, i thought saying Tau'ri and Tollan would be seperate species because they are very much different, ie the tollan can't smell or taste for nuts.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-30-2002 11:25 PM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

I would have thought it preudent to include Tau'ri and Tollan even if they were thay same species. I mean, The Ancients are Tau'ri and they're on there aswell. It's not so much that they have the same physiology as humans, the Tollans are very differnt people besides physical traits.

Personality also makes up species. So in conclusion, IMHO, there is nothing wrong with the collection of species on this poll(besides spelling but let's not go there).

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:04 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

Humans being Anceints is still speculation. or at the most, and educated guess. Not even Sam/Janet know for sure.

Old Post 12-01-2002 09:12 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Oh ok. Well Tollans are humans.

Old Post 12-01-2002 10:11 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

We don't know that, perhaps they are far more genetically advanced, it's like saying that weird big fella in Heimdalls lab is of the same species, just look at the two, and hey did anyone else notice that the big fella don't have any um... Bits either.

Old Post 12-03-2002 12:18 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

I must admit my ignorance in the field of alien genetalia.

and hey did anyone else notice that the big fella don't have any um... Bits either.
I wasn't searching.

Old Post 12-08-2002 11:11 AM
Venus

If you're not gonna actually add anything to the discussion, you don't have to post. (Which is what I've been doing recently with your threads, care to follow my example?)

Old Post 12-08-2002 02:41 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HerbieZ

THE ASGARD RULE OK

Old Post 12-08-2002 08:20 PM
HerbieZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HerbieZ Click here to Send HerbieZ a Private Message Visit HerbieZ's homepage! Find more posts by HerbieZ Add HerbieZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

and i agree
they kick ass

except against the reps

Old Post 12-09-2002 11:00 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Let's take this outside. Venus, check your PM's.

Last edited by Lord ?okar on 12-10-2002 at 07:06 AM

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:45 AM
Man of less sorrow

Yes, it would appear that the az'gard kick ass, by winning the dominant 29%, i am pretty pleased with the voter turn out of this pole, if any mods would like to shut this one down i would be most appreciative.

Old Post 12-11-2002 12:23 AM
Lord_?ettesh
*NUKED* *
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

As requested......This thread went down the drain....

Old Post 12-13-2002 11:05 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote