Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Aussies: Stargate is coming to Foxtel!
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

How long did that bloody thing go for and why on when the sci-fi sector is on. Pains in the royal asses.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-04-2002 11:54 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

They were playing every season every weekend for 4 weeks. Its sooooooo annoying. And instead of just not playing SG on Fridays but still playing in on Thursdays, they have to go and put a new show on instead for the 4 weeks. grrrr At least SG is back on next week

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 10-04-2002 12:46 PM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou

TV1 is in the habit of cutting scenes, ie. the nude scene in cotg. BUT they are playing the whole eppy when they repeat it on saturday nights

Old Post 10-20-2002 01:20 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou

oooh triple post
anyway
you know the ad for sg, the saturday scifi sector one, there is a really nice clip of Carter smiling in it. Does anyone know what eppy that is from?

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:52 AM
nug
Melon

Something from early s2 I'd say. I like the ad where Jack goes 'why do you talk like that?!? And what's with the glowing eyes? <insert clips of goa'ulds with eyes glowing>'
heheheh.

Old Post 11-30-2002 06:14 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Humm i guess this fits into this thread

Don't miss Shank's first ever appearence on Andromeda this Saturday on FOX8 at 7:30pm EST i think it is.. It's a premiere ep.. See how far behind we are

Old Post 12-11-2002 10:08 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by Queen Lou
TV1 is in the habit of cutting scenes, ie. the nude scene in cotg. BUT they are playing the whole eppy when they repeat it on saturday nights

On the thursday they never cut the scenes.

Old Post 12-11-2002 10:57 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou

You're right Cham, I wrote that ages ago before I realised.

quote:
Originally posted by nug
Something from early s2 I'd say. I like the ad where Jack goes 'why do you talk like that?!? And what's with the glowing eyes? <insert clips of goa'ulds with eyes glowing>'
heheheh.

yeah its a cool ad. I found out that the clip was from Brief Candle.

Old Post 12-14-2002 02:34 AM