Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Buffy Season Seven
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

I think the show has developed SO much, but it's not lost what it originally had... Though, is it me, or does Buffy seem to "dress down" a lot in the later series? (Compared to short skirts and low tops in S1)

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-23-2002 10:23 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Every time I scan this title I have to take a double take because at first glance I think the thread is about Se7en. And how can a show like Buffy last Seven years?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 10-23-2002 11:30 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

They actually remember her birthday and everything too ... Well, only hers, don't think they've done too many other peoples...

Old Post 10-23-2002 11:39 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Excelent. I saw the ep with her burfday. She had a candle in a muffin Very lovely. Wish I was so, so, so , so lucky as her.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 10-23-2002 11:40 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

If you don't like the show, don't click on the thread, d'uh

Just wait till Angel has lasted this long.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-23-2002 11:42 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

The only way it would last that long is by getting better, right? It will get better, won't it?

Oh yeah, and Buffy - is it on terrestrial at all?

Old Post 10-23-2002 11:45 AM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Dawn the Vampire Slayer? Umm, can't see that as better.

Old Post 10-23-2002 11:47 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

quote:
Oh yeah, and Buffy - is it on terrestrial at all?

Season 2 is just finishing on BBC2 tomorrow night. Then, who knows?...hopefully they might show season 3.

Old Post 10-23-2002 01:24 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I saw the end of season five on BBC during the summer (can't remember which one)

And on terrestial Irish tv, we're finished season five and season six should begin soon on TV3.

Old Post 10-23-2002 01:28 PM
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

How do you think Buffy should leave the series? Killed by a demon? Vampire? Or something normal like..... um.... well, something normal anyway or do you think that she should walk off nto the night, never to be seen again (not going to happen!)

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 10-23-2002 03:33 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by kiya
Season 2 is just finishing on BBC2 tomorrow night. Then, who knows?...hopefully they might show season 3.

Oh, last episode? Sigh ... What time, and is there a late night repeat?

Old Post 10-23-2002 03:51 PM
kiya
lusus naturae

It's on at 6.45pm tomorrow and I'm pretty sure that there's a late night repeat on Fridays.

It may be the last episode, but it's the last episode of season 2 - with the sword-fight and the Angel-being-sent-to-hell bit.

Old Post 10-23-2002 05:06 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tiger

Hey BtVS is going strong in Season 7. Will SMG be back for 8, probably not without a pile of money. hate the idea of Dwan the VS. Much prefer they end the show. Go out while it is still good. Last season was a bit of a grind but did have its high points (Once MOre with feeling). I have the CD --pretty good, better sound than through my TV for sure.

S7 promises more Giles...he was so missed last year. Ripper would be great, maybe Joss won't have to concentrate on Firefly too much longer. rating have been poor. The old west on a spaceship thing doesn't work that well. It lacks the edge of Angel or Buffy.

As much as I like Buffy, I hope they tie it up this season. Even if some won't be sad to see SMG -- I have aprinciple that TV shows should keep the title character around (Blake's 7 anyone?)

My one big question for this year, will the new principal (who seems like a pretty cool guy) get eaten by some hungry or angry demon/vampire?

any takers on that one?

Old Post 10-23-2002 08:13 PM
Tiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tiger Click here to Send Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Add Tiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Nice recurring characters on BTVS who aren't the stars = toast.

I'm just wondering, is next weeks a clip episode, or is it

Spoiler:
some kind of reunion of all the baddies to whale on the buffster?
. Sure hope it's the 2nd.

I agree, though. Dawn as the star just isn't going to do it for me.

Old Post 10-23-2002 10:53 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i'm wondering if the new principal wasn't going to start eating students himself!

Old Post 10-24-2002 03:08 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote