Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Urgo - Quite possibly the funniest ep ever
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

me me me me me me me

you happy now and what is it with the *NUKED* thing that pops up?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 06-30-2002 07:18 PM
Mousie_Grr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mousie_Grr Click here to Send Mousie_Grr a Private Message Visit Mousie_Grr's homepage! Find more posts by Mousie_Grr Add Mousie_Grr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Nuked is when the mods delete (nuke) posts cos they're spam and/or not relevant to the topic.

Old Post 06-30-2002 07:55 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

I've seen Urgo about 20 trillion times, and I still think it's hilarious. Sure it's getting old, but not that badly. The first time i saw it i laughed my dumb little head off, but then again, i laugh at a lot of things over and over, and i still think their hilarious. I have a really warped sense of humour

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 07-10-2002 01:00 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

ive seen this ep so many times and it never gets boring!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 07-10-2002 08:41 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AaronUV
http://www.the5thrace.com

Urgo was the funniest ep and i reckon they should do a sequel to it somehow.

Its just too good to leave standalone.

"I'm A 'Gater', If i were a 'Trekkie' i'd be wearing Spock ears"

Old Post 07-13-2002 06:08 AM
AaronUV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AaronUV Click here to Send AaronUV a Private Message Visit AaronUV's homepage! Find more posts by AaronUV Add AaronUV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arrow
im thinkin,im thinkin!!

i absolutely loved urgo, it the ep i corrupted my boyf into watching the show with, and we watch it over and over!!

Old Post 07-13-2002 06:27 AM
arrow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arrow Click here to Send arrow a Private Message Find more posts by arrow Add arrow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

one of my mates watched it and thought it was hilarious... but doesnt like stargate

Old Post 07-13-2002 07:33 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

So now you should have your mate watch Window of Opportunity - and if s/he likes THAT, then tell him/her - guess what, you do like Stargate.

Old Post 07-13-2002 09:53 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

amd if that doesnt work, then give him an episode of Point Of No Return then Wormhole X-treme and Enemis because who doesnt like the SFX scenes in it

Old Post 07-17-2002 08:14 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Window of Opportunity to me is the funniest episode I've ever seen, but I find Urgo to be humourous and quite amusing.

Two of my favorite scenes from the ep:
As SG-1 leave the commissary and their monsterous piles of desserts, behind Carter and Teal'c is the poor nurse lady who seems to be in a state of shock.
The part with Carter and the invisible Urgo in the hallway is classic. "Look, go eat pie with Colonel O'Neill, I'm very busy right now." And after she walks away down the hall, you can see her still talking to him. Hilarious!

And speaking of funny scenes, one of my favorites is from "Upgrades." They're testing O'Neill's strength, and it's five times that of a normal human. O'Neill says the typical "So no increase, then, huh?" line, and in the background, Fraiser gives the biggest eye-rolling, "that is such a typical macho man statement" look I've ever seen. Hehehehe!

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 08-30-2002 03:10 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

I thought Window of Opportunity and Upgrades were better but Urgo wasn't bad. I liked how it allowed the actors to go out of character like they did without destorying them. Didn't he make Teal'C grin too?

Old Post 08-30-2002 04:35 AM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fixxxer
With all do respect Sir..

I watched it again today and i don't think this is the most funnyest episode
I prefer Window... and Wormhole...
And some more episodes I have seen was funnyer

P.S - I loved in the end of the episode
d:"How do we know Urgo is really alive ?"
u:"I'm here I'm here Tell him Tell him"
t:"I will as soon as you are quiet !"
d+o:"Is alive"

Last edited by Fixxxer on 08-30-2002 at 10:56 AM

Old Post 08-30-2002 10:49 AM
Fixxxer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fixxxer Click here to Send Fixxxer a Private Message Visit Fixxxer's homepage! Find more posts by Fixxxer Add Fixxxer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

ive got urgos autograph! does happy dance!

Old Post 08-31-2002 01:46 PM
schrodinger
the quantum leper

i havent seen the Urgo episode before

Old Post 09-04-2002 05:48 PM
schrodinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schrodinger Click here to Send schrodinger a Private Message Find more posts by schrodinger Add schrodinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

You HAVEN'T OH!!! I have to agree that it IS a great and funny episode! CERTAINLY one of the funniest ever!

I loved them singing by the way!!! Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping wins for best voice!!!

Favorite part in Urgo is.... THE WHOLE THING.

People, WATCH IT if you haven't!

ERIN

Old Post 09-04-2002 06:00 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote