Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Guess what I heard about season 6/7???
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mina20104
Where the heck am I?

Guess what I heard about season 6/7???

Someone told my friend online that in season 6 or 7 Jack and Sam finally have an affair. Shocking??? I have my doubts though. Does anyone know for sure?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-19-2002 10:32 AM
mina20104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mina20104 Click here to Send mina20104 a Private Message Visit mina20104's homepage! Find more posts by mina20104 Add mina20104 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

Hhhhm sounds like bull right now. Also neither of them are married in the show so they can`t exactly have an affair.

Old Post 08-19-2002 10:39 AM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Isn't it also called an affair when the relationship's forbidden tho? And I suspect the characters would avoid the long-term heart-ache involved in getting together in secret only to never be able to come clean OR having to break up again for work's sake.

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 08-19-2002 03:38 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Oh dear Lord...

This is what I heard:
Joe Mallozzi stated that as long as they are in the Air Force together, it's not going to happen.

Deal with it.

That little bit of gossip you heard was complete BS. Do I need to go on my soapbox about how such a thing would never happed because of O'Neill and Carter's professionalism?

It's Stargate SG-1, not Days of Our Lives.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 08-19-2002 04:01 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina20104
Where the heck am I?

Oh sorry Rithmah did I touch a nerve? I'm so sorry. Please take this punch as an acceptance of how much I care

Old Post 08-19-2002 04:15 PM
mina20104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mina20104 Click here to Send mina20104 a Private Message Visit mina20104's homepage! Find more posts by mina20104 Add mina20104 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

*yawn*

Old Post 08-19-2002 05:30 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina20104
Where the heck am I?

I agree. This is boring. Any time spent with you goes backward. Have fun with your bitterness

Old Post 08-19-2002 05:32 PM
Blue Gelo
Stargate SG-1

Cool, a fight!!! Anyway, stick to the topic and rithmah whatever your name is dont spam! *yawn* is a bit short for a post, that must be why you have a 100. Now anyway... WOW an affair, I hope it happens, it'll be something more to talk about around here........ But it probably won't happen cos that isn't the kinda stuff that goes on in sci fi. Is it?

Jack: It's my side arm I swear, no giggling.

Last edited by Blue Gelo on 08-21-2002 at 04:58 PM

Old Post 08-19-2002 05:58 PM
Blue Gelo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Gelo Click here to Send Blue Gelo a Private Message Visit Blue Gelo's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Gelo Add Blue Gelo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Forgive me, but my "yawn" was not spam. It was merely my reaction to a fellow gater's apparent lack of maturity. And no, I do not try to increase my posts with one-word responses.

And as for staying on topic, maybe there WILL be an affair... no, wait. I'm sorry, I'm thinking about fanfic, not the actual show...

Old Post 08-19-2002 06:10 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

okay joe mallozi has again hinted at a shippy ending in his most recent interview and can we quit with the arguing! how god dam pathetic!
*as you can tell im in a bad mood and there is a dark cloud over my head cos i left the autograph i just got off jay acovone at my nans house!*

look at www.gateworld.net for the transcript!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-19-2002 07:10 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

hmmm....well let me first answer the question, for starters, it has been confirmed that season 6 will be the final season, and as for the affair, it is loosely defined is: a romantic and/or sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other but are in other commitments. A relationship that is just forbidden, is just that forbidden.

Sam and Jack are way to professional and respect each other too much to allow for any of this to happen. Yes we know they have feelings for each other, they have expressed it but they also realize that as long as they are in the USAF and are on SG-1 that they have a higher commitment to keep to, saving Earth from the Goa'uld. They recognize this and understand this and I also think that someday they will be able to be together, but until then they remain seperate.

They are very professional people and respect each other tremendously, that is one of the things that make these two people so great, if your looking for two people who run away and jump at any chance to roll in the hay like wild animals, your not going to find that on Stargate, its much to dignified for that.

Furthermore, the bickering seen here is so childish and inconsiderate, perhaps if you wish to flame another (by the way ganging up on one person is the worst) do it by PM and leave it off the threads.

Old Post 08-19-2002 07:30 PM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

*sighs* arent there posts about this? somewhere?
well if mallozzi says theres no relationship, there aint any.
anyways sexual tension always keeps those shippers on their toes, and its the hope they cling to

Old Post 08-20-2002 05:06 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

hmmm i often wonder if it's the ONLY hope they cling to =)

Old Post 08-20-2002 06:46 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

minerva honey you werent listening...reading.. he has said there will be something at the and of season 6....presumbly jack retires :O so there we go! know lets just wait and see

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-20-2002 07:15 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

It would be so stupid and not in their characters if the writers put in a secret tryst into the series. Sam and Jack are not like that. They are an open all or nothing type. Hence the admittance and now never speak of it again.
If the writers are tying it up( yeah from me a big shipper!) it'll be in a professional manner like Puddykat said!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 08-20-2002 07:38 AM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote