Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > return of the champion
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

OMG I think I'm gonna throw up. Its called sarcasm. Sar-cas-m. Get it? By the way, I think you spelt "O'Neill" wrong.

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Last edited by Queen Lou on 07-18-2002 at 10:30 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:14 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

OMG your such an idiot

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:20 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou

Sorry missile its just, well, you're so egocentric I couldn't resist. Of course I'm an idiot, its one of my most out standing features.

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:27 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

so you wana go to bed then ?

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:30 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gambler

This thread has turned into a flame war so I hope the mods close it soon.

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:31 AM
Gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gambler Click here to Send Gambler a Private Message Find more posts by Gambler Add Gambler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou

maybe, missile then you can become royalty like me

Last edited by Queen Lou on 07-18-2002 at 10:33 AM

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:31 AM
missile
i said peanuts

i get a distinct feeling no-one like me

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:33 AM
Gambler

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by missile [/i]
[B]i get a distinct feeling no-one like me [/B][/QUOTE]

maybe it is because of your attitude and your comments that are rather rude

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:54 AM
Gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gambler Click here to Send Gambler a Private Message Find more posts by Gambler Add Gambler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

By the way eejit is an irish word! So get over yourself!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 07-18-2002 11:01 AM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

I am a happy go lucky guy who want no more than to be recognised by his fellow Gaters for the true champion I am. And what about what everyone else says about me its not fair, i am going to get my pet dog on to them, you know who you are Bose, El Gay Presendnte and Penus

Last edited by missile on 07-18-2002 at 11:25 AM

Old Post 07-18-2002 11:02 AM
Gambler

lol El Presidente I think the thread is going to be closed and your post will be nuked, good that I got the chance to read it first

Edit: oh you deleted your post yourself maybe missile didnt even see it, well in any case thanks for that post it maid me laugh

Last edited by Gambler on 07-18-2002 at 11:18 AM

Old Post 07-18-2002 11:10 AM
president doc

what post?

Last edited by president doc on 07-18-2002 at 11:22 AM

Old Post 07-18-2002 11:17 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

yea what post

Old Post 07-18-2002 11:24 AM
Mad

Hey you didnt answer my question. I want to know the answer as I am curious to what it is.

Old Post 07-18-2002 01:07 PM
Mad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Click here to Send Mad a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Add Mad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mad [/i]
[B]Hey you didnt answer my question. I want to know the answer as I am curious to what it is. [/B][/QUOTE]

It appears that "answering questions" is no longer the agenda in this post. Furthermore, this thread never seemed to be created for anything else but to engender personal ego-stroking or the exchange of verbal barbs. It clearly did not present itself as a friendly game (or being friendly at all, for that matter). I'm just spelling out case points for this thread's impending destruction.

However, Mad or anyone else, you are welcome to create a trivia challenge thread. It would be much better than this one if it is not so laden with bravado or personal attacks.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Last edited by Rhydderch Hael on 07-18-2002 at 07:39 PM

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:03 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote