Gaters.net Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 71 posts from this thread on one page

Gaters.net (http://www.gaters.net/index.php)
- General Forum (http://www.gaters.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- New Poll (http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?threadid=2574)

Posted by Goa`uld on 09-21-2002 03:25 AM:

New Poll

In the thread about Who is the most psychologically stable Hammond was the clear winner, taking the lead with 32.5% of votes.

Now it's time for a new poll - Do you think there should be a 7th season of Stargate Sg-1 ?

Vote now! You may pick multiple options to complete your vote.

Posted by Goa`uld on 09-21-2002 03:31 AM:

My vote is:
Yes, as long as no more characters quit. They should make a good spin off series. They should make an SG-1 movie.

Posted by Jaffa, Kree! on 09-21-2002 04:52 AM:

a good spin off series.

Posted by Shaneo on 09-21-2002 06:13 AM:

All of the above

Posted by Queen Lou on 09-21-2002 07:54 AM:

I don't think SG1 should continue for much longer. They seem to be comming desperate for plot lines. They should end it with dignity while they can. I think they should leave it off at season 6 and finish it with a movie. Then if its still popular make an independant spin off series.

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Posted by Indiana on 09-21-2002 11:08 AM:

It seems clearly that an SG-1 movie is a very popular idea.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Bose-Einstein on 09-21-2002 12:44 PM:

I voted for all the options. Couldn't resist it with check boxes instead of radio buttons.

Posted by chameleon on 09-21-2002 12:55 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Goa`uld
My vote is:
Yes, as long as no more characters quit. They should make a good spin off series. They should make an SG-1 movie.

Great minds and all that crap......

Posted by Lucyace on 09-21-2002 12:56 PM:

Note that no one admits to being an Infinity fan

Well, 'cept for Bose, but that doesn't count

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Posted by president doc on 09-21-2002 12:57 PM:

identical to goa'ulds votes.

Posted by Thomas Ward on 09-21-2002 01:38 PM:

They should have a spin off series where Teal'c becomes a popular zany television cook who re-energises the genre with his gaggery and outgoing personality, as well as his loud shirts and great recipes.

Posted by president doc on 09-21-2002 01:43 PM:

Dont forget the bulging eyes and sexual innuendo every 5 seconds.

Posted by Indiana on 09-21-2002 01:53 PM:

Already been done I'm afraid. Haven't you seen any of the episodes with Willie Garson in it? He plays a chef in both Wormhole X-Treme and Point of No return.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Posted by Tupat on 09-21-2002 08:49 PM:

I'm with Pres and Goa'uld on this.
I wanna have my cake and eat it please.
But if they do need a new angle how about changing rooms,
I can see Teal'c as Handy Andy.

Posted by MacGyver on 09-21-2002 09:02 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Ward
They should have a spin off series where Teal'c becomes a popular zany television cook who re-energises the genre with his gaggery and outgoing personality, as well as his loud shirts and great recipes.

I like this idea