Gaters.net - Now with extra backups

Go Back   Gaters.net - Now with extra backups > Off Topic > Off Topic

Old 04-18-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
Abydoniansky

Abydoniansky is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Abydoniansky
Default Pointless bad joke thread

Following the problems in the sub-prime lending market in America and the run on Northern Rock in the UK, uncertainty has now hit Japan.

In the last 7 days the famous Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and the Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.
Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song. Today shares in Kamikaze Bank was suspended after they nose-dived and 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop.

Analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that customers may get a raw deal.

...ooOO00OOoo...

An engineering type of chap has come up with a gun for when someone is sneaking up on you from behind. It fires Backwards!!
And when you pull the trigger it goes gnab

...ooOO00OOoo...

A young man walks onto the stage of 'Stars in their Eyes', on crutches, with a plaster cast from his feet to his hips.

Matthew Kelly Introduces him as Simon. 'It's very brave of you to come out here,' says Matthew. 'Please tell the audience what happened?'

'Well' replies Simon 'about a year ago, I was driving with my uncle when we had a really bad accident. Unfortunately my uncle was killed outright but I survived. I was trapped in the car for six hours before I was eventually cut free.' 'The doctors had me in surgery for 12 hours but they couldn't save my legs.'

'That's terrible. But I see you have legs now. Are they artificial? 'asks Matthew.

'No Matthew, while I was in hospital the doctors informed me that my uncle had in fact died, but that his legs were fine and with all the advances in medical science, they could graft the bottom half of his
body onto mine.

As you can see the operation was successful. I have been having physiotherapy for six months and hope to be walking fully again by the end of the year.'

A huge round of applause erupts from the audience.

Kelly responds with: 'That's an unbelievable story. So tonight, who are you going to be?'

'Tonight, Matthew, I am going to be Simon and Halfuncle'

"Aren't you a little fat to be a Stormtrooper?"
"Well stay here and rot you stuck up bitch!"
Old 04-18-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
Abydoniansky

Abydoniansky is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Abydoniansky

A tough old cowboy from Missoula, Montana, counselled his grandson that if he wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gun powder on his oatmeal every morning. The grandson did this religiously to the age of 103.
When he died, he left 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great grandchildren, 25 great-great grandchildren, and a 15-foot hole where the crematorium used to be !!

...ooOO00OOoo...

A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the skyclouded above his head and,in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because youhave TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can rideover anytime I want."

The Lord said, "That request is materialistic, think of the enormouschallenges for that kind of undertaking;
the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific and the concreteand steel it would take!
It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it ishard for me to justify your desire for
worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that couldpossibly help mankind."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "Lord, I wishthat I and all men could understand
our wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking whenshe gives me the silent treatment,
why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I canmake a woman truly happy ."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge??

...ooOO00OOoo...

A priest, a Pentecostal preacher, and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of the University of Montana in Missoula. They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop.

One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a bear.

One thing led to another and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they're all together to discuss the experience.

Father Flannery, who has his arm in a sling, is on crutches, and has various bandages, goes first. "Well," he says, "I went into the woods to find myself a bear. And when I found him I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb. The bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation."

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, with an arm and both legs in casts, and an IV drip. In his best fire and brimstone oratory he claimed, "WELL, brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quick DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus."

They both looked down at the rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IV's and monitors running in and out of him. He was in bad shape. The rabbi looks up and says, "Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start."

"Aren't you a little fat to be a Stormtrooper?"
"Well stay here and rot you stuck up bitch!"
Old 05-25-2008, 10:27 AM   #3
DEATH
Throbbing Member

DEATH will become famous soon enoughDEATH will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DEATH

how do you get pikachew onto a bus
you pokemon
this is real as it gets
im on a boat motherfucker dont you ever forget
Old 05-25-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
Haight

Haight is an unknown quantity at this point

And now we've crossed the line from bad to weapons grade awful.

Landlord seeks new longterm tenant to immediately occupy recently vacated apartment. Tenant would preferably be female, student and non-smoking. Basement apartment, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and economy kitchen. 650 sq ft. Room for the whole family.

Special Features: Noise proof so you don't have to hear those pesky neighbors, and secure entrance w/ keycode. Furnished.

Rent is $600, willing to negotiate for the right tenant.

Please Contact J. Fritzl, Austria.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:54 AM   #5
fuqioo

Angry Liu Yifei

Liu Yifei(August 25, 1987 -), actor. English name Crystal Liuyifei, was born in Wuhan, China, a child of dance, from childhood to display art. Childhood in Wuhan University in Wuhan players for the professor's father and the mother of dancers at the national level through Liu Xiaoli. 1997 10-year-old Liu Yifei from Wuhan City Jiangan district Poyang Street primary school drop-out, to the United States to study. 14-year-old home moviesPerformance of taken by Beijing, 18-year-old graduate. Masterpieces of the current "Tianlongbabu" "Shendiaoxialv" "Xianjianqixia Biography" "Jinfenshijia" "May Love"

Old 05-30-2008, 05:32 AM   #6
Mad
Not-so Junior Member

Mad is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mad

i dont get it...
Old 05-30-2008, 06:11 AM   #7
Charlie Carter
Grey Warden

Charlie Carter will become famous soon enoughCharlie Carter will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Charlie Carter Send a message via Skype™ to Charlie Carter

And should you perish, know that your sacrifice will not be forgotten..
.. and that one day, we shall join you.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:04 AM   #8
*natalie
Does not want.

*natalie will become famous soon enough*natalie will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to *natalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haight View Post
And now we've crossed the line from bad to weapons grade awful.

Landlord seeks new longterm tenant to immediately occupy recently vacated apartment. Tenant would preferably be female, student and non-smoking. Basement apartment, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and economy kitchen. 650 sq ft. Room for the whole family.

Special Features: Noise proof so you don't have to hear those pesky neighbors, and secure entrance w/ keycode. Furnished.

Rent is $600, willing to negotiate for the right tenant.

Please Contact J. Fritzl, Austria.
I think you meant AustrALia.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:06 PM   #9
Mad
Not-so Junior Member

Mad is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mad

Wasnt that dude Austrian?
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=559998

Or are you being sarcastic, i normally cant tell the difference online
Old 05-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #10
Alan Shore
Lesbian pillowfight

Alan Shore will become famous soon enough

Heard an awesome joke today. It really needs to be told in person, but it's too good not to share.

Why are there so many paedophiles in the world?

All those sexy kids.