Gaters.net - Now with extra backups

Go Back   Gaters.net - Now with extra backups > Off Topic > Off Topic

Old 05-10-2010, 02:48 AM   #5511
Afflicted
Poet-Errant

Afflicted will become famous soon enoughAfflicted will become famous soon enough

agreed. The film angered me.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:39 AM   #5512
Strong Bad
Sage

Strong Bad has a spectacular aura aboutStrong Bad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
No.

Superbad was funny. Napoleon Dynamite was offensive to pretty much all five senses.
I figured out what you're doing wrong while I was trying to watch the Mighty Boosh, which DOES have some good skits in it, mind. You weren't high. I have hypothesised that Mighty Boosh + Reefer = Super hilarity. I do, however, require some test subjects to test my theory. Free munchies of your choice and preference goes to those that come with their own leaf.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:15 AM   #5513
DEATH
Throbbing Member

DEATH will become famous soon enoughDEATH will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DEATH

nah pot makes anything funny.. including your own hands. its funny enough drunk
this is real as it gets
im on a boat motherfucker dont you ever forget
Old 05-11-2010, 02:19 AM   #5514
teen
Throbbing Member

teen will become famous soon enough

There is no evidence that pot makes anything funny, nor does it make you laugh. Chemically/biologically nothing happens that should cause this.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #5515
president doc

president doc has a spectacular aura aboutpresident doc has a spectacular aura about

Gave me waves of giggles followed by intense paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia followed by giggles followed by paranoia.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #5516
Bose
The monies...

Bose will become famous soon enoughBose will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Bose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong Bad View Post
I figured out what you're doing wrong while I was trying to watch the Mighty Boosh, which DOES have some good skits in it, mind. You weren't high. I have hypothesised that Mighty Boosh + Reefer = Super hilarity. I do, however, require some test subjects to test my theory. Free munchies of your choice and preference goes to those that come with their own leaf.
Yeah, perhaps. I just wanted to punch him every time he moved, gestured, spoke, pulled a face... and I wanted to punch whoever was behind the film for thinking the appearance of that guy who claims to be training to become a cagefighter would extract some sort of ironic laugh...

I'm not lying. I felt like I was about to turn green, quadruple in size and go on a rampage. I've never been like that about a movie before. Normally I just turn it off and watch something else. This was a whole new level of... there is no emoticon to express what I'm feeling!
Old 05-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #5517
president doc

president doc has a spectacular aura aboutpresident doc has a spectacular aura about

ELECTRO-RAGE
Old 05-19-2010, 08:51 AM   #5518
Alan Shore
Lesbian pillowfight

Alan Shore will become famous soon enough

Precisely one week since the last post. What's going on?
Old 05-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #5519
*natalie
Does not want.

*natalie will become famous soon enough*natalie will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to *natalie

I'm working too much, SB is also working too much, you're drinking too much and NOT COMING TO VISIT and um, Doc is having a wank.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:41 PM   #5520
president doc

Correction, HAD a wank.