Gaters.net - Now with extra backups

Go Back   Gaters.net - Now with extra backups > Off Topic > Off Topic

Old 04-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #11
Strong Bad
Sage

Strong Bad has a spectacular aura aboutStrong Bad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
What do you mean Isshin is Kenpachi? Do you mean he was the captain that Kenpachi "killed"? Which I think is probable myself.
Kenpachi is the title taken on by the head of the 11th squad. Isshin fits the bill of Kenpachi in that he's a fight loving rogue and he was at captain level.
Quote:
Also, that all you need to become a captain is a bankai release, immature or not.
There are three ways to become a captain, kill a captain in front of at least two hundred witnesses, take a test administered by three current captains or receive endorsements from six current captains, bankai isn't a condition, as proved by Zaraki Kenpachi. Still, Hitsugaya's bankai has improved in the length of the series.
Quote:
Ichi will have to be the one to defeat Aizen and the Espada will probably upgrade somehow to at least put up a substantile fight against the Shinigami and Vaizard.
Ichigo will have to REALLY lift his game if he's to defeat Ulquiorra let alone Aizen. As for the Espada and the Vizard, I assume that by now Aizen must have found the rest of Vasto Lords and they'll be his pocket aces.
Quote:
As for the top three Espada, hmm, no idea. Never gave it much thought but I think the blonde female whose clothes cover half her face and next to none of the breasts ( ) is one of them
Hahahah. Halibel with her interesting choice of clothes. She's definitely one of the top three as well as Stark and Barragan their relative positions are the real mystery. All the other Espada are dead or maimed. Although curiously there's been no sign of Yammy or Wonderwice in the brief frame we saw of Kurakura town's invasion, both of them being Espada level.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:51 PM   #12
Kamikaze Casper
Too busy being delicious

Kamikaze Casper will become famous soon enoughKamikaze Casper will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Casper

Wasn't Yammy killed by Urahara?

Last edited by Kamikaze Casper; 04-23-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:14 PM   #13
Strong Bad
Sage

Quote:
Wasn't Yammy killed by Urahara?
No but Urahara almost lopped his head off after he demonstrated his Hanki. Fortunately for Yammy he was whisked away by a Negacion after the diversion served its purpose.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:48 PM   #14
Kurby

Kurby is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kurby

Hehe, says the worlds biggest Urahara fan.

I think it's gonna be during the fight Ichi has with Ulqiorra, or however the fuck its spelt, he's gonna have another time with both his Hollow and Zangetsu, which will end up with his hollow unlocking his full power. And from what we've seen of those powers, were talking High Speed Regeneration, Cero from finger tips, etc just to name a few. Once Ishi goes full release with his full Hollow powers, watch the fuck out.

I think its gonna go.. Shinigami get their asses kicked to start with.. and once Urahara shows up leading the Vaizard into the fake Karakura town, its gonna be game over Espada, but Aizen's gonna run away for sure, it seems to be what hes best at.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:14 AM   #15
Strong Bad
Sage

Quote:
I think it's gonna be during the fight Ichi has with Ulqiorra, or however the fuck its spelt, he's gonna have another time with both his Hollow and Zangetsu, which will end up with his hollow unlocking his full power. And from what we've seen of those powers, were talking High Speed Regeneration, Cero from finger tips, etc just to name a few. Once Ishi goes full release with his full Hollow powers, watch the fuck out.
Mmm. Yeah. He's powerful, but even if the Hollow inside of him relents and lends him his power he still has a considerable number of Shinigami powers that he hasn't even come close to mastering, certainly someone as dangerous as Aizen has all sorts of Kido tricks that could skewer Ichigo if he misteps.
So, in light of this week's manga: who is responsible for this weird series of experiments, Aizen or Urahara? While I can entertain the notion that Kurotsuchi would engage in such behaviour I doubt that Urahara, who tested the Tenshintai in himself first, would experiment with humans.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:22 AM   #16
president doc

president doc has a spectacular aura aboutpresident doc has a spectacular aura about

ummm, all your base are belong to us?
Old 04-25-2008, 12:58 PM   #17
Kamikaze Casper
Too busy being delicious

Kamikaze Casper will become famous soon enoughKamikaze Casper will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Casper

Hmm, what day is the manga scanilations out usually? I always get it and the anime on a Friday.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:05 PM   #18
Strong Bad
Sage

Quote:
Hmm, what day is the manga scanilations out usually? I always get it and the anime on a Friday.
Well, I was reading it about six hours ago. Anime comes out earlier though.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #19
Strong Bad
Sage

Ahhh. So it was in fact Aizen who was responsible for the mysterious disappearances. Interesting that Shinji can see through Aizen's illusions but Kensei could not. Hmm.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:52 AM   #20
Kurby

Kurby is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kurby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong Bad View Post
Ahhh. So it was in fact Aizen who was responsible for the mysterious disappearances. Interesting that Shinji can see through Aizen's illusions but Kensei could not. Hmm.
I would prb say its a power relating to Shinji's Zanpaktou. Gotta remeber, alot of the Vaizard swords are still unknown, so we have no idea what they are all capable of.