Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > Keeper Poll: The fallout
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

YOu can be the same person and log on at the same time i have seen this happen. Hey let us keep our fanasties.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-22-2002 09:35 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Indiana [/i]
[B]I've seen The Keeper and Goa'uld online both at the same time. [/B][/QUOTE]

Old Post 09-22-2002 09:36 AM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by chameleon [/i]
[B]YOu can be the same person and log on at the same time i have seen this happen. Hey let us keep our fanasties. [/B][/QUOTE]

No cos they're utterly sillah! Sillah!

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 09-22-2002 11:20 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Its not the secret itself, i just wonder why.
Simple way of being logged in as 2 users... use 2 browsers, netscape 7 rocks.

Old Post 09-22-2002 12:18 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Then get another two computers on your network and do it again twice and log in as six people

Old Post 09-22-2002 12:26 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

and then call up all your friends with teh intarnet and like have a squillion people!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-22-2002 12:32 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

*wonders why any of this matters*

Old Post 09-22-2002 01:06 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goa`uld [/i]
[B]if youore going to quote fight lcaleb do it rihgt yteah [/B][/QUOTE]Best. Response. Ever.

Old Post 09-22-2002 03:24 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

trust ya to say dat teh marty.....trusty ya....

oooh....keeepr this keepert hat.......keeper hat...heheh HAT!!! [b]HAT!!![/b]

erm...*giggles*

Indy...although i agree with the whole "does it matter who keeper is thingy stuff said in posty you madey.....you obvsiouly cared anough to find out did you not? so erm....quiet boy

Old Post 09-22-2002 03:44 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Are you high?

Old Post 09-22-2002 03:45 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

*sighs* i am not hi...hi..HIGH!!! [b]HIGH!![/b]

*giggles more*

Old Post 09-22-2002 03:47 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majson [/i]
[B]trust ya to say dat teh marty.....trusty ya....

oooh....keeepr this keepert hat.......keeper hat...heheh HAT!!! [b]HAT!!![/b]

erm...*giggles*

Indy...although i agree with the whole "does it matter who keeper is thingy stuff said in posty you madey.....you obvsiouly cared anough to find out did you not? so erm....quiet boy [/B][/QUOTE]
It was more a case of...hmmm, I have super mod powers. What can I do? Wonder who The Keeper is? Check IP! Match it up against other mods. Hmmm...No match...oh well No one special I guess. And life goes on. I never went into deep speculation before about who The Keeper was. And to be Frank (thats my teacher ) Goa'uld was not someone I suspected to be The Keeper.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-22-2002 04:09 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

What, you mean us non-mods aren't special? You've really hurt my feelings now Indy

Besides, why would he pretend to be a mod when he already has teh powar!

Old Post 09-22-2002 04:27 PM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper [/i]
[B]Besides, why would he pretend to be a mod when he already has teh powar! [/B][/QUOTE]The purposes of Disinformation? That the position of a mod is preferable for a second account over a standard posting account?

Old Post 09-22-2002 04:41 PM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goa`uld [/i]
[B]I want to know where and how thomas ward got that pic. [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm guessing :

INSERT INTO moderator VALUES ('12', '231', '5', '0', '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '1', '1');

EDIT: Though what does it matter? He has it etc...

Last edited by Bose-Einstein on 09-22-2002 at 04:50 PM

Old Post 09-22-2002 04:48 PM