Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > return of the champion
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
president doc

me fail english? thats unpossebal!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-17-2002 10:45 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by missile [/i]
[B]To answer Venus's question, Ra (Re) is the great great great grandfather of Her'ur (Horus) so therefor he is not his father.[/B][/QUOTE]
In the "family tree" you're thinking of, you've got one too many greats there.
Ra:
Father of Shu and Tefnut
Grandfather of Nut and Geb (children of Shu and Tefnut)
Great grandfather of Osiris and Isis (and Nephthys and Seth, and there has also been mention of Heru'Ur here in the family tree, but I don't know much about it)
Great great grandfather of Horus.

I was arguing, in Heliopolis, which was one of Ra's central places of worship (being that it means City of the Sun, Iunu in Ancient Egyptian, and Ra was the Sun God) they tended to give him an elevated status, and considering he was like, the Father God, he indirectly created everything anyway, and considering Hathor was a major Mother Goddess, it wouldn't have been too hard for them to get together. Especially considering in some myths Hathor's considered the mother of Horus (though later that trait was given to Isis who was more friendly, due to the whole Hathor trying to devour all of mankind previously), but anyway, Hathor is more likely to have got with Ra than Osiris (especially in Heliopolis). Also, Hathor's name, transliterated from Ancient Egyptian is "hwt hr" or something similalr, which means the "house of Horus" (the ideogram for her name is a falcon (Horus) in a "box"). But yeah, don't know why I'm bothering with all this, I'm sure you couldn't care less. Just accept that I know what I'm talking about, you don't.

Last edited by Venus on 07-17-2002 at 01:23 PM

Old Post 07-17-2002 10:56 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad

What is the energy output of a standard Go'uld mothership? And an Asgard one for that matter.
How quickly can a Death Glider pull its turns?

Old Post 07-17-2002 01:58 PM
Mad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Click here to Send Mad a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Add Mad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Heres an easy one... whats the name of the weapon Daniel prefers to use.

Old Post 07-17-2002 02:31 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Lightbulbs?

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:51 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by missile [/i]
[B]...Katano was that Jaffas name ...[/B][/QUOTE]

Wrong. It was Rak'nor. In the episode "The Serpent's Venom".

K'Tano never converted to the rebel cause because of Teal'c's noble example. Rak'nor did.

Danny's preferred weapon: Beretta M9 automatic pistol.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Last edited by Rhydderch Hael on 07-17-2002 at 05:23 PM

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:15 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

BINGO...we have a new king.

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:20 PM
Venus

I don't think we had a king in the first place. More like a usurper...

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:29 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

More like total feckin' eegit

[quote]Which other question ehh tell me, and i don?t believe that anyone can answer president doc's question unless watching the episode !!![/quote]

I can, got me the screensaver

Ok Missle, list all of the differences between the movie and the series and every continuity error and blooper in both.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:58 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

[SIZE=10][blur=4]Missile You Suck![/blur][/SIZE]

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:40 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by president doc [/i]
[B]me fail english? thats unpossebal! [/B][/QUOTE]

it is in fact YOU who suck Bose and president doc you need to learn how to spell maybe a lesson on howtowriteenglish.com could be of assistance. also Penus where did you copy and past that crap.

Kamakazi Casper what is an "eegit" it not in any dictionary i consulted and the names missile, Triden Nuclear Missile MD557254636X not missle you bafoon.

Lucyace what in gods name has a lightbulb got to do with anything.

Rhydderch Hael the question was versed very oddly but i suppose that is what you got to ecxpect from lilliterates, that why i said are you talking about Serpents Venom at the bottom.

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:03 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

Oh Master Missile, how I worship thee. May I have the privilige of asking a question.

Name the members of SG1 in full including their middle names.

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:54 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

Queen Lou you could be my future queen if you continue to worship me there is no record of any of SG1 having a middle name

Johnathen O'Niell
Samanth Carter
Daniel Jackson/Jonas Quinn
Teal'c

Old Post 07-18-2002 08:06 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Samantha Jacob Carter.
The others do have recorded middle names.
Oh, and how sweet...yer picking on me

aww, shame you dont understand a simple Simpsons reference when you see one, but I assume your mastery is simply over stargate trivia... is it not?!

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:03 AM
missile
i said peanuts

where did you get Samantha Jacob Carter from ?

ooh and the Nox planet is P3X-774

Old Post 07-18-2002 10:14 AM