Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > In Germany???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazy Rick

In Germany???

Does anyone here know when RTL2(a german channel) will start showing the new Stargate Episodes?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-28-2002 08:50 AM
Crazy Rick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Rick Click here to Send Crazy Rick a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy Rick Add Crazy Rick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

nope, however, as a young teen, I remember many a time sneaking infront of the old analogue sky box to catch some late night RTL zwei...

maybe the games site will have it, you know, the one where you can play games and move up ranks and own units, they may have a worldwide scedule....

sigh, how I miss those days of RTL 2, damn digital

Old Post 01-28-2002 08:54 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Re: In Germany???

One of my best friends lives in Germany. They are quite behind, in terms of episodes. The last ones he saw were Urgo, followed by 100 Days. So it may be a while before they get this season's episodes.

He only just last week got to see the pilot of Dark Angel.

Old Post 01-29-2002 11:38 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Re: In Germany???

quote:
Originally posted by Sam K
The last ones he saw were Urgo, followed by 100 Days.
Wow, and I thought we were behind here in the US. Poor Germans...

Old Post 01-30-2002 12:21 AM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy Rick

Re: Re: In Germany???

quote:
One of my best friends lives in Germany. They are quite behind, in terms of episodes. The last ones he saw were Urgo, followed by 100 Days. So it may be a while before they get this season's episodes.

He only just last week got to see the pilot of Dark Angel.

Urgo and 100 Days isn't the last episodes they showed, they are repeating them.

Old Post 01-30-2002 10:10 AM
Crazy Rick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Rick Click here to Send Crazy Rick a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy Rick Add Crazy Rick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Really? I'll have to ask him what channel he's watching then. Are newer ones playing there?

Old Post 01-30-2002 04:14 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Jawohl!

Old Post 01-31-2002 05:05 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy Rick

quote:
Really? I'll have to ask him what channel he's watching then. Are newer ones playing there?

I think they stopped showing after the last 3rd Season episode and the first 4th Season episode.

Old Post 01-31-2002 07:51 AM
Gambler

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Rick

I think they stopped showing after the last 3rd Season episode and the first 4th Season episode.

No, they finished airing Season 4. Don't know when they will show Season 5. I don't like the episodes in german, a lot of jokes get lost in the translation and it's not the same, thats why I download each episode from the internet.

Oh and I'm a newbie on this forum but not a newbie to Stargate SG-1

Old Post 02-08-2002 10:02 PM
Gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gambler Click here to Send Gambler a Private Message Find more posts by Gambler Add Gambler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy Rick

quote:
Originally posted by Gambler

No, they finished airing Season 4. Don't know when they will show Season 5. I don't like the episodes in german, a lot of jokes get lost in the translation and it's not the same, thats why I download each episode from the internet.

Oh and I'm a newbie on this forum but not a newbie to Stargate SG-1

yes you're right i just looked at the episodes on sg1archive and it's true that they ended with showing last episode of season 4 and i think they'll show the new episodes only like in September or so, just like they did last year.

Old Post 02-09-2002 07:08 AM
Crazy Rick

quote:

he must be watching them on RTL2 or on Premiere if he has it. But on RTL2 they are airing old episodes every Wednesday.

Old Post 02-09-2002 07:10 AM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Nach hause Daniel, durch der Chaapa'ai. Rufen sie!! Jetzt, und schnell Daniel, hier kommt Apophis!!!

Old Post 02-16-2002 07:57 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote