Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Post ur pix!
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
president doc

In need of a shave.

Still in need of a shave and daring people to poke my eye out.

And yes... the whole I am the shadow in the night, the whisper in your ear type thing going on.

Heh, realised that my cameras been connected to my computer for the last coupla weeks and just been sitting there

hmm, pictures much clearer when lights are turned out in room, just like that pic

Last edited by president doc on 09-05-2002 at 08:32 PM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-05-2002 08:28 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Heheh, this seems so egotistical, but so much fun. All of these pics were take about 8 months before I joined gaters, but I want that length of hair back.

All done.

Old Post 09-05-2002 09:14 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

Here's one of me on my school ski trip last year. I wasn't allowed to post a pic that showed my face so, yeah, this is it.

a special thanks to The Ash Man who hosted the pic for me

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:58 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Got bored and decided to show this scary pic.

Last edited by chameleon on 09-24-2002 at 12:38 AM

Old Post 09-19-2002 06:06 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

My turn, My Turn!

Old Post 09-19-2002 10:36 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

Last edited by Majson on 09-25-2002 at 01:12 PM

Old Post 09-25-2002 01:08 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
*NUKED* *
AbydonianSky
You!! Off my planet!!

I don't know if this will work - its kinda OLD, sorry but recent ones are all ride photo's off rollercoasters.

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/spanners_lady/vwp?.dir=/Things+to+share&.src=ph&.dnm=Ronn.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/spanners_lady/lst%3f%26.dir=/Things%2bto%2bshare%26.src=ph%26.view=t

**** thing - I 4got I had moved the piccy to a private file. D'oh.

Last edited by AbydonianSky on 10-04-2002 at 10:40 PM

Old Post 10-04-2002 10:19 PM
AbydonianSky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AbydonianSky Click here to Send AbydonianSky a Private Message Find more posts by AbydonianSky Add AbydonianSky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc
*NUKED* *
Jaffa, Kree!

this is me on the weekend with my 'niece' (ie: its a close friend's baby, and i'm an honorary aunt), 10 week old Jenny. she's so lovely! but no, i'm not getting maternal, so dont even comment on that....

Old Post 10-07-2002 05:17 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

heres some new ones

http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/miner...otos.yahoo.com/

Old Post 10-09-2002 04:36 PM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
*NUKED* *
Marleen
Haai!

It's me I'm putting a fish on my feeding-stick for the sharks.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/4dfbd1a5/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/016_13a.jpg?bcsSQ09A0oZU.XU2

Old Post 10-13-2002 11:58 AM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

ok here's my attempt for my two pics

testing....give me some time with it

ok pic two, this is me just before an Army ROTC FTX (field Training Exercise) I would take some better ones but I had to turn my Kevlar back in (thats a kevlar helmet for you illerterates! )

NEXT!WARNING DURTY DORM ROOM BELOW!!!!

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Last edited by bikemancs on 10-15-2002 at 05:05 PM

Old Post 10-15-2002 05:02 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Ok heres me

I am the one with glasses

mmmmmmmm dont pay attention to the MIB thing

damn now I have to neuralize you all

Ok can I please have you attention.
Thank you. Now if you please come HERE for an eye exam.

Last edited by D?W?R on 10-19-2002 at 04:27 AM

Old Post 10-19-2002 04:23 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote