Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > New Poll
Should there be a 7th season of SG-1?
Yes, I'm dying to see more! Anything for more SG-1
Yes, as long as no more characters quit.
They should leave it at season 6.
They should make a good spin off series.
They should make an SG-1 movie.
SG-1 sux already, I am an "Infinity" fan.
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

I'd like to see another series in that I'd be interested to see more of Jonas, and also Series 6 seems to have changed a lot - undergone a slight makeover. Not just cos Daniel's left, but also the dialogue seems different, better, plots are obviously more developed. So, I'd like to see more of that, though I may have changed opinion by the end of the series.

A movie would just be wierd, I'd want JS and KR back. I don't really see CJ, AT etc as film actors, though that doesn't mean it would work. Thought it'd probably end up being crap, or a cliche or something.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-04-2002 03:21 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msj_Shanks

well,
i think they should leave it
even though i lov it sooooooooooooooooooo much the actors would get bored of it and wont act as well and RDA will be in even less but i think coren would like it but the others wont!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-04-2002 11:11 PM
msj_Shanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msj_Shanks Click here to Send msj_Shanks a Private Message Visit msj_Shanks's homepage! Find more posts by msj_Shanks Add msj_Shanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msj_Shanks

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
I'd like to see another series in that I'd be interested to see more of Jonas, and also Series 6 seems to have changed a lot - undergone a slight makeover. Not just cos Daniel's left, but also the dialogue seems different, better, plots are obviously more developed. So, I'd like to see more of that, though I may have changed opinion by the end of the series.

A movie would just be wierd, I'd want JS and KR back. I don't really see CJ, AT etc as film actors, though that doesn't mean it would work. Thought it'd probably end up being crap, or a cliche or something.

i would lov 2 c the movie and amanda has been a movie actress b4 but she didnt hav big parts
i think they would do just fine!!!!!

Old Post 10-04-2002 11:14 PM
msj_Shanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msj_Shanks Click here to Send msj_Shanks a Private Message Visit msj_Shanks's homepage! Find more posts by msj_Shanks Add msj_Shanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sand Lilly
Loving life!

I would love to see a 7th season, but if it doesn't happen that's okay, as long as they make a movie. Queen Lou is right though, if it starts to go downhill, they should stop while ahead. Hey I'm enjoying this season though. Really enjoy the new kid on the block -- Jonas Quinn -- cool actor

Old Post 10-05-2002 06:25 AM
Sand Lilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Lilly Click here to Send Sand Lilly a Private Message Find more posts by Sand Lilly Add Sand Lilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

msj, please don't double post. And I think you might find this helpful.

It'd be interesting to see a film, but I'm not sure if they'd be able to come up with a good enough plot.

Isn't there definately gonna be a film though?

Old Post 10-05-2002 10:25 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

quote:
msj, please don't double post. And I think you might find this helpful. ...

HA! I knew you couldn't be a pure spammer for long!

quote:
Isn't there definately gonna be a film though?

Yeah, the writers have already started discussing ideas and have the basic plot, all they need is MGM's support.

I dont think there should be another series, especially if some of the actors left. But if they all stayed... then I wouldn't have a problem

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 10-05-2002 10:50 AM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, I think S6 works well enough (I've only seen abt 7 eps though), so, if they continued as they are now, another series would be good.

What's the film called? Atlantis?

Old Post 10-05-2002 10:56 AM
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Yup.... and with that name you could probably assume that we would find out more about the origins about stargate and the history of the people that built it.... there was a site that went into quite a bit of detail about it, but I can't find the URL at the mo....

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 10-05-2002 11:00 AM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Altantis is the name of the spin off. There isn't a name for the second film yet (barring Stargate 2)

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-05-2002 11:16 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Whoops! All this information about new Stargate spin-offs and movies is too confusing!!

Any hints at all about the name of the movie?

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 10-06-2002 11:15 AM
Venus

From the Stargate II section at Gateworld:

quote:
Although the title of the film may not end up "Stargate II," it's interesting to note that MGM has taken the liberty of registering the domain names StargateII.com and Stargate2.com -- which currently forward to MGM's home page.

Old Post 10-06-2002 11:52 AM
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

OOO! Forward planning by MGM! It'll be disappointing if it is called stargate2. How unoriginal

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 10-06-2002 12:00 PM
Venus

Well, it might make people go and buy Stargate I...

Old Post 10-06-2002 12:03 PM
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

LOL, yeah, only to find the story has changed totally from the original...

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 10-06-2002 12:05 PM
Vern
ADSL Pirate

I expect MGM just didnt want anyone registering the obvious domains before them. Then making an un-offical site that everyone goes too, when they type in the obvious address for info on the second stargate movie.
Surely MGM wouldnt be that boring with the title?

Old Post 10-06-2002 12:18 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote