Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Fic: Ambassador Quinn
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Fic: Ambassador Quinn

Ambassador Quinn

Jonas stepped through the gate onto the primitive world. ?Where are these Unas I heard so much about?? he said eagerly.

Teal?c said, ?Do not worry, we will encounter the Unas presently.?

Jonas grinned his special grin. ?I can?t wait, I?ve read Dr. Jackson?s journals, and I?d like to continue his work with the Unas. In fact, I?m sure I can surpass him easily. I can speed read, and I have a photographic memory, you know. What more do I need to understand the Unas.?

Sam Carter started. If Jonas had been watching closely, he might have noticed a fleeting grimace cross her face. However, as usual, he was completely oblivious to the effect he was having on the teammates.

Jonas faced the Unas. He had seen video footage of these creatures, but nothing had prepared for the experience of meeting an Unas in person.

Chaka towered over Jonas. ?Danyul,? he growled.

?Hi, I?m Jonas Quinn, I?m Daniel?s replacement on SG1,? Jonas said, his trademark grin
very much in evidence.

?Danyul,? Chaka repeated.

?No, I?m Jonas,? Quinn replied, once again flashing his teeth.

?Danyul,? Chaka insisted.

?Dr. Jackson is gone,? Carter said.

?Danyul?? Chaka asked.

?Dr. Jackson is no longer with us,? Teal?c replied, pointedly glancing at Jonas.

?Danyul,? Chaka said, angrily.

O?Neill?s eyes met those of the Unas. Silently communicating, each reading the other?s unspoken thoughts, two warriors understood each other despite the vast gulf between them.

?Danyul,? the Unas said, a note of sadness in his voice.

?Yeah, I know,? Jack said softly. Sam quickly wiped her eyes.

Chaka grabbed Jonas? arm. ?Shaakaa,? he said, gesturing towards his home.

?He wishes for you to accompany him, Quinn,? Teal?c said.

?Uh, me?? Jonas said apprehensively.

?You want to take over from Daniel, Ambassador to the Unas comes with the territory,? Jack said happily. ?Don?t worry Quinn, I?m sure the Unas will make you feel right at home.?

The oddly matched pair started off towards the lair of the Unas. Pausing, Jonas glanced over his shoulder. Jack was smirking, Sam?s face wore a bright smile, and even the normally stoic Teal?c looked cheerful. He relaxed. Obviously, judging by his friends? behavior, everything was fine.

General Hammond watched as the members of SG1 came through the wormhole and walked down the ramp. Realizing someone was missing, he called out to Jack. ?Colonel, you seem to be a man short, what happened??

Jack turned to face the General. Barely repressing a smirk, he said . "Well, General, it seems that the Unas really loved Jonas, in fact, you could say they ate him right up".

The End

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:24 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Is there a purpose to these?

*feels a scathing Stargate fan parody coming on*

Old Post 07-10-2002 12:39 AM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Of course there is a purpose! It fulfils our need to see some serious Jonas bashing!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 07-10-2002 05:59 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

The purpose is to off Jonas as many ways as possible. Don't worry, I've scarcely scratched the surface!

Old Post 07-10-2002 10:01 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

hmm...scratch him to death? the fic coiuld be called: beneath the scratched surface.

Old Post 07-10-2002 10:51 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote