Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > "Thoughts of a 'gater!"
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Na'La'Re
Self-Appointed Chosen One

Location: Beetleguese 6- it was originally called Beetleguese 5 but Beetleguese 6 thought 5 sounded better than 6 and stole our number. The Numerical Wars are still being fought at this time. Will shall regain our number!

Talking "Thoughts of a 'gater!"

Just a thought:

What would Daniel look like with orange hair?

or if Apophis liked his guards to wear spandex? (Would Teal'c have remained as First Prime?)

What if Cassandra DID die? (The world would be a better place!)

Do YOU have any thoughts (remember: you need to actually have a brain or a computer to do that.)

Jack was a confessed 'Shop-A-Holic"

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:41 AM
Na'La'Re is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Na'La'Re Click here to Send Na'La'Re a Private Message Find more posts by Na'La'Re Add Na'La'Re to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Eeeeeek. That is a scary, scary thing. But, some of the jaffa are hot.

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:18 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Na'La'Re

Location: Beetleguese 6- it was originally called Beetleguese 5 but Beetleguese 6 thought 5 sounded better than 6 and stole our number. The Numerical Wars are still being fought at this time. Will shall regain our number!

Like who?

I'd like to see Hammond go on an off world mission again. don't you love the Southern shouting?

What would happen if Jack met his alternate reality self and was a complete geek? I'd like to see that?

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:54 AM
Na'La'Re is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Na'La'Re Click here to Send Na'La'Re a Private Message Find more posts by Na'La'Re Add Na'La'Re to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

What would happen If the president came an went on missions to kick arse, and what would happen if I was the president?

And what would happen if I got all the women?

Old Post 05-05-2002 10:14 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Na'La'Re

The fact is YOU ain't the president, but hey, keep dreaming.

Old Post 05-05-2002 10:21 AM
Kaila
Humor me.

What would happen if Jack's alternate self was an Astronomy Professor, glasses and all, and Sam's alternate was a hard-arse gung-ho military type with all the feelings of a rock? That would be soooo funny. Have got to go now, watching starwars.

Old Post 05-05-2002 10:46 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

Ewoks on speeder bikes! Heehee!

Old Post 05-05-2002 11:22 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

What if I were president? MWAHAHAHA!! What If I were Supreme Chancellor/Emperor/Evil Overlord? Hehehehehehe. Ysanne Isard look out.

Old Post 05-05-2002 11:23 AM
Venus

What if you were to edit your posts?? (You know, use the lil 'edit' button at the bottom of your post to add something, instead of just posting again. And again.) Not to sound catty, sorry.

nd how do you know docs not president??

Old Post 05-05-2002 12:01 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I think the editing will begin now that shes got her avatar.

And how do you know im not a president who longs to live the normal life of a mortal.

Old Post 05-05-2002 12:32 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

you're immortal?

Na'La'Re - Daniel would look dreadful with orange hair, but it may suit Teal'c.

Old Post 05-05-2002 12:43 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Im like Hercules..... demi.. that means, I can do certain "things", I have certain increased prowesses.

Now, what would happen, if the laws of physics actually applied?
What would happen if the laws of probability actually were firmly in place in the stargate universe?

Old Post 05-05-2002 12:45 PM
kiya
lusus naturae

Ummmm...there'd be no show?

Old Post 05-05-2002 12:47 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Col.Kaz

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
Now, what would happen, if the laws of physics actually applied?
What would happen if the laws of probability actually were firmly in place in the stargate universe?

Rules are only there to be broken.
If they werent there to be broken then what would be the fun in having them?

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:12 PM
Col.Kaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Col.Kaz Click here to Send Col.Kaz a Private Message Visit Col.Kaz's homepage! Find more posts by Col.Kaz Add Col.Kaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

There is no fun in having them, thats the whole point!

you are a danger to the program, I will have to deal with you later.

What would happen if Jack took up anise on her tempting succulent pair of offers.

Old Post 05-05-2002 07:29 PM