Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Season 7 2 parter and finale speculation(full circle spoiler)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alex8472
dead and loving it

Season 7 2 parter and finale speculation(full circle spoiler)

SEason 7 2 parter
Earth signs a treaty with the asgard .
Earth will help kill all replicators on planets with asgard people on
Season 7 finale
(please note anubis has done an apophis and joined with whoever the enemy is going to be... Amon Re???)
opening
Heimdall and freyr on a planet about to set off a naquita (SP) bomb to take it out when reps start moving . With no alternative they blow themselves up to destroy the last reps (during season7 they have destroyed most of them in various ways)
Thor jumps to hyperspeed and goes to earth. SG-1 and Thor meet and plan an attack on Anubis and ??? . Travel to toban system were ??? base is . Anubis Launches an attack . Meanwhile the other system lords are attacking earth as Anubis has convinced them that the asgard are to busy with the reps. Asgard fleet decloak (they are protecting earth)On the toban planet the tok'ra and rebels are attacking the base Bre'tech is killed along wiht most of the jaffa rebels. The tok'ra create a force field to protect them >to be continued
PT2 SG-1 and thor return to earth followed by anubis and ??? . As they arrive they see the system lords being blown to pieces. Anubis and ??? drop out of hyperspeed and attack Asgard fleet desimated and forced to surrender. Anubis appears on all screens and deactivates that water thing. Its the scarred face of ...... RA. (why he attacked abydos). Thor attacks but shield destroyed and the jaffa board using a modified transporter. Vessel drops out of hyperspeed (the one that appeared in enemies) and destroys anubis fleet. ??? Fires a nova bomb inot the sun and it explodes . Earth is destroyed along with while ??? escapes in an asgard ship. SG-1 and thor try to take the ship but thor is killed . ??? abandons the ship as it flys into the toban planet killing the tok'ra and sg-1 ......

SPECULATIONS PEOPLE

Edit: Double post.

Last edited by chameleon on 12-18-2002 at 11:56 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-17-2002 11:16 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

I think, to be frank, its $hit

Old Post 12-17-2002 02:49 PM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

That is complete and utter horsepuckey!

If you kill everyone, how can there be an SG-1 movie?

I'm taking that post with a 10-kiloton hunk of NaCl, thank you.

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 12-17-2002 08:37 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

quote:
Originally posted by missile
I think, to be frank, its $hit

Alex8472, your spekulasions are enthusiastic.
They are however a little too enthusiastic.

Well, what can they do?

They can close the story arc of the Stargate Series leaving the line open to a series of movies, each of which can have a different story line... or they can finish off the series with an episode which offers partial resolution, but sets us up for a big movie with a decisive conclusion.

Anubis maybe the series villain, dont know if hed transfer well onto the big screen.
Some sort of climax in which the whole world is alerted to the gate... program exposed, armies of the world active, special units from various countries helping...

The allies in a depleted and cornered position, but going out all guns blazing... aiming to take out all the enemies regardless of race, colour or creed, as it should be

Old Post 12-17-2002 08:54 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

One thing they MUST do during the seventh season is explain the ninth chevron! So far it has been overlooked continually, just like the eighth chevron.

I would like to see another episode where the eighth chevron is used, possibly in conjunction with the Asgard/Replicator arc, and an episode where the ninth chevron is used for SOMETHING.

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:59 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Maybe it will be used in the final episode to do something fantabulous! or the movie, perhaps in conjunction with an ancient superweapon.

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:44 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

It'll blow up the entire planet it's located on! Or bring them to the ancients homeworld...

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:52 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

or maybe its what anubis used to do that bomb thing with the gate in redemption (haven't seen the ep so can't be that specific)

too enthusiastic i just think that it should end like that as they are never going to beat the goa'ald are they and like i have said before if they do do somehting like that it will suck just like endgame of star trek voyager did blowing up the borg STUIPID

Old Post 12-20-2002 09:54 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote