Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > my music video
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

my music video (new vid here now guys!!)

ever since I heard this song, I wanted to make this video....I've tried putting it on the Net.

What do you guys think about it??

http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/do...I_m_in_love.WMV

Last edited by Erishian42 on 12-17-2002 at 01:13 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-16-2002 10:50 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

ok its decent

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-16-2002 10:56 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

heh . u crazy shippers.
Im gonna make one with Thor and Hammond now.

Old Post 11-16-2002 11:09 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Thor and Hammond huh???? now THAT is funny.

Old Post 11-16-2002 11:16 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

DAMN SHIPPERS ARGHHHHHHHHH

It's fun to see sam's hair change all through it though.

Old Post 11-16-2002 11:21 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

I like your video,the music sound funny...shalala,sususahlala

Old Post 11-17-2002 11:51 AM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alisa_2002000

I like it

Old Post 11-17-2002 12:23 PM
alisa_2002000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alisa_2002000 Click here to Send alisa_2002000 a Private Message Find more posts by alisa_2002000 Add alisa_2002000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Bah! These videos for shippines are all the same. everyone always make a shippy video. Why? Why can't they make cool ones?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-17-2002 12:31 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

like what Indiana? what would a cool Video be?

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-17-2002 12:40 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

what's the matter with shippy videos?if you dont like shippy videos,you dont watch it.Why dont you make a cool video?Then we give you our opinions.

Old Post 11-17-2002 01:38 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Enami - You obviously don't know who I am. Jaffa, Kree will tell you I am a cool video editor who could make really cracking videos. I didnt know it was a shippy video anyway. Erin asked me as a friend if I could be her Spider-Man And help her out of a sticky situation. So I gave her some advice on uploading the file and then she went and done so. I then being a pal, downloaded and watched it. I did it enjoy it, but there seem to be so many Shippy videos the same and well it annoys me.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-17-2002 01:59 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Yes Indy. at least you watched it. Thank you.

ERIN

Old Post 11-17-2002 02:20 PM
Wingless Flyer

Thumbs up

hehe, that was pretty crazy

Great work though, I'd have no idea where to start if I wanted to make something like that.

Not my cup of tea, but still, excellent work!

Old Post 11-17-2002 03:38 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

Indiana,really?I would like very much watch some yours.Where can I find it?Thank you!I hope that they are so cool like you say.

Last edited by Enami on 11-17-2002 at 04:50 PM

Old Post 11-17-2002 04:33 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

www.fanmadetrailers.com has two of my Stargate trailers on them. Authored by Colin Ross Smith. Click on S and look at the three Stargate entries(A Stargate and a Stargate 2 trailer). Two of them are mine and are by Colin Ross Smith

Old Post 11-17-2002 05:16 PM