Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > SciFi: Season 6 gone until January?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

no i dont mean im unhappy that they started season 6, im mad cause they broke it up, and i would rather have it all in one shot rather in two diffrent segments. I just want to be able to sit down every friday night and see a new episode. not watch 11 new episodes then wait several months just to see the rest of the season

Albert Einstein

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-12-2002 10:25 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Yikes, 7 weeks. Yeouch. Darn those SciFi folk anyway! Over 4 months is too long of a gap -- I understand it, but I don't like it. Oh well. It gets so hard to avoid spoilers. Wouldn't it be great if we all saw the same episodes at the same time? The UK, the US, Canada, Australia, NZ, Europe......

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:51 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

yes it would then we could all talk about them and know that the other person had seen the same episodes u had, ahh that would be great, but sadly we live in a shitty world

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:54 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

yes, a shitty world, with newsgroups

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:59 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

yes with news groups ,and politicians

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-12-2002 08:02 PM
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

a shitty world does not have downloadable eps

Old Post 11-12-2002 09:55 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

true, and i have to admit that i love my doenloaded episodes

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-12-2002 09:58 PM
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

me too

all 62 cd's hehe

and 5 versions of stargate movie

1 divx 2 cd
1 divx 1cd special edition
1 mpg 2 cd
1 dvd
1 vhs

mmm what am I missing?

Old Post 11-12-2002 10:22 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

the rest of the 6th season?

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-12-2002 10:26 PM
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

A faux Stargate?

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-12-2002 10:42 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

no that would be no fun, ill take a homade one, or a Ha'tak,

(and with this post i hit 500 )

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-12-2002 10:44 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

quote:
Originally posted by D?W?R
me too

all 62 cd's hehe

and 5 versions of stargate movie

1 divx 2 cd
1 divx 1cd special edition
1 mpg 2 cd
1 dvd
1 vhs

mmm what am I missing?

You are proof that d/l episodes doesn't really harm the profits of tptb.

quote:
Wouldn't it be great if we all saw the same episodes at the same time? The UK, the US, Canada, Australia, NZ, Europe......

You never know, tv might head the way films seem to be. (As in most release dates being close together in some places). But still, money makes the world go round and somehow making us wait gives tptb more

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-13-2002 11:58 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Stargate and other SciFi Channel news:

This is copied from Scifi Wire:

According to info leaked by a SciFi Channel insider at The SciFi Channel will resume new episodes of Farscape and Stargate SG-1 on Friday, January 10th. Farscape will move to 8 pm ET/PT with Stargate SG-1 staying at 9 pm ET/PT. Friday, Jan 3rd will see repeats of the last three episodes of the current season of Farscape and Stargate with Farscape starting it's episodes at six pm ET/PT and Stargate SG-1 at 9 pm ET/PT. Debuting Friday January 10th will be the new Tremors series in the 10 pm ET/PT time slot.

Apparently starting that week in the 11:00 pm ET/PT time slot Mon-Fri will be The Dream Team with with Annabelle and Michael. Farscape will repeat at 11:30 pm ET/PT and Stargate SG-1 at 12:30 am ET/PT. Tremors will repeat Saturdays at 11 pm ET/PT and Sundays at 8 pm ET/PT. SciFi now has a preview web site for Tremors up at www.scifi.com/tremors that has a good amount of info on the series and its characters.

DeadZone will begin on USA on 1/5 with the repeat airing at 7pm on Friday's two weeks later (1/17).

Old Post 11-25-2002 04:20 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote