Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Aussies: Stargate is coming to Foxtel!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

on oct 12 they start again with COTG, however they are still continuing where they left off from on Thursday nights.

EDIT: I got this from the website

quote:
Thu 10 Oct 2002
11.00pm Stargate SG-1
Singularity

Sat 12 Oct 2002
11.30pm Stargate SG-1
Children Of The Gods (Pt 1)

Thu 17 Oct 2002
11.00pm Stargate SG-1
Cor-Ai

Sat 19 Oct 2002
11.30pm Stargate SG-1
Children Of The Gods (Pt 2)

Thu 24 Oct 2002
11.00pm Stargate SG-1
Enigma

Sat 26 Oct 2002
11.30pm Stargate SG-1
The Enemy Within

Thu 31 Oct 2002
11.00pm Stargate SG-1
Solitudes

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Last edited by Queen Lou on 09-13-2002 at 11:37 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-13-2002 11:31 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Well there you go.. Should of said that

What's TV1 thinking... Whos gonna watch repeats on a Saturday night @ 11:30pm?

Old Post 09-13-2002 11:41 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

ummm me, well I'm gonna tape the enemy within, any way cos that the only s1 ep i haven't got yet. But yeah i see your point

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 09-13-2002 11:55 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

****en hell. They had to do it didn't they. It pisses us all of and they just had to do it. Changed the time slot the late night on a sat. Pricks. But thank god i watch it on a thursday night.

Old Post 09-14-2002 02:47 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Im not mad at all but rather relived that it's not being taken off TV1 all together like i feared it was.

Old Post 09-14-2002 03:43 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Well i couldn't really complain about that. But they wouldn't take it off anyways. I really think that they should have a sci-fi channel.

Old Post 09-15-2002 04:07 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

I agree! Australia lacks a sci-fi Channel!

Old Post 09-15-2002 04:39 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Have you seen the stink on tv1???? The bad thing about posting there is that they wouldn't be the ones to make the sci-fi channel it would be foxtel and even there i can't find a way to talk about it from the main foxtel site. It would help so much if we did have the channel then they wouldn't have all us people go on and on about sci-fi and how Tv1 rips us off.

Old Post 09-15-2002 08:34 AM
Shaneo

Stargate should really be on FOX8 rather than (or aswell as) TV1.. FOX8 tend to air newer and better Sci-fi shows such as Roswell, Dark Angel, Andromeda & Mutant X so stargate would fit in just nicely.. I always thought if Stargate was coming to pay tv it would be on FOX8..

Old Post 09-15-2002 02:12 PM
Shaneo

TV1 are as unorganized as Channel 7! I sent them an email like about a month ago asking them if it was true that SG1 was going off air for good and they only just replyed today.. SLACK i tell ya!

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:12 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

YOu get that. And they only do something if you and a lot of other give them shit.

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:27 AM
Shaneo

Farscape is coming to Foxtel/Austar in October now aswell.. It will be FOX8 though.. Not TV1

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:59 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Wasn't it on foxtel before????? I remember i always used to watch it it was on tuesdays and some other day???

Old Post 09-26-2002 04:24 AM
Shaneo

I don't think so..

Old Post 09-26-2002 07:57 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I'm pretty sure it was as i got to see the first ep on fox8.

Old Post 09-28-2002 01:34 PM