Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Opinions on Sci-Fi's syndication of SG1
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Question Opinions on Sci-Fi's syndication of SG1

Is everyone happy so far with the way SG-1 is being syndicated on Monday nights on Sci-Fi? I'm not particularly pleased, since I'm usually in bed around 10pm, which means I miss the last episode (not a major biggie since GateWorld usually explains it).

No NUKAGE yet!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-24-2002 09:46 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

why do you go to bed at 10 pm

you mommy wont let you j/k

u should be lucky they show sg1 at that time

here in Canada we have to wait half a year or more to see the season 6 eps
we are on the middle of season 5 now

which sucks cuz stargate is made in vancouver canada and we are the last ones to see it

so my advice is BE WELL stay up late and watch SG1

Old Post 10-24-2002 10:00 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

My "mommy" does not make me go to bed.

I go to bed because I am TIRED. I mean, DUHHH!!!!

Sure, I could stay up Mon. nights and watch it. Problem is, I'd be a dead zombie Tuesday morning and when you have a job that's really a bad idea

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 10-24-2002 10:02 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

u get used to it

trust me

I go to bed at 1 am every night and wake up at 9 am

then I sleep on the bus for 1 hr untill I get to work

works for me

Old Post 10-24-2002 10:06 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I wish they weren't playing 4 of them a night - because while we the fans really like that, I suspect that the average viewer who hasn't ever seen them isn't willing to commit 4 hours to a marathon, and so is skipping episodes. I'd rather they played one episode each night monday through thursday, with the new one on Friday, like at 7pm so it's not on against any new network stuff. I think the ratings would be great (there's nothing on a 7om worth watching), and SciFi wouldn't be showing those godawful movies they have been on Thursdays.

Tonight is the 945th airing of "The Langoliers". Boooorrrring.

quote:
Sure, I could stay up Mon. nights and watch it. Problem is, I'd be a dead zombie Tuesday morning and when you have a job that's really a bad idea

as Daniel would say, that's why they invented coffee

Last edited by shiloh on 10-25-2002 at 04:14 AM

Old Post 10-25-2002 04:12 AM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

What I would really like is 3 eps on Mon night and 3 eps on Thurs night. Tues/Wed is for X-Files and Fri is for new SG1 eps.

shiloh: I don't like coffee. I'm rather partial to a few chocolate-covered espresso beans, but not much else

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 10-25-2002 10:14 AM
shiloh
Radix lecti

Eat a bagful of expresson beans, that'd wake you up!

Old Post 10-25-2002 04:23 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MPH

My god I can't believe some people actually go to bed at 10pm, when I used to work I went to bed at 2 and got up at 8.30 and I was ok the next day, im sure you could stay up one extra hour to watch the last episode.

Old Post 10-28-2002 10:59 PM
MPH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MPH Click here to Send MPH a Private Message Find more posts by MPH Add MPH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Nope. I've been up til midnight sometimes over the summer. Next morning I slept straight through my alarm, a couple of noisy cats and my dad going to work.

There isn't any point in staying up anyhow. I can probably d/l the eps off the Net anyway

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 10-29-2002 10:27 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

dude u should try to stay up to watch the episodes, i have almost all the episodes downloaded on my computer andlike 2/3 of them have the worst quality ever, just watch it, drink some caffine of something.
jeez

Albert Einstein

Old Post 10-30-2002 08:04 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

I love watching them, and although my bedtime is also 10:00 I stay up the extra hour to see them all.

But Shiloh has a point. I think if it were on at a set time all week, more newbies would catch it and get hooked.

Old Post 10-30-2002 04:19 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Certainly. I could prolly stay up too like you do and watch the episode at 10pm, but I know from experience that it would be foolhardy.

I can look on the bright side, though: I can go out and buy the Season 1 DVD set, make some $$, buy the Season 2 DVD set, etc. It's not a total loss

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 10-30-2002 08:39 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

lol
have fun

Albert Einstein

Old Post 10-30-2002 08:43 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ArcChaser
flightless water fowl

I guess it hasn't been too bad. I do like the fact that they run the 4 back to back on Mondays. I can then decide which one I want to tape when they play back each one Mon-Thurs. (1:00 AM EST, but it's only 11:00 PM for me thanks to the east coast feed on the satellite!)

What does suck is that they won't air TBFTGOG tmr nite due to the Halloween marathon of Shatner's crappy "scary" flicks. Not too cool in my book.

Old Post 10-30-2002 11:20 PM
ArcChaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ArcChaser Click here to Send ArcChaser a Private Message Find more posts by ArcChaser Add ArcChaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i agree, sucks

Albert Einstein

Old Post 10-30-2002 11:25 PM