Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > How does the eighth chevron work? (minor spoiler for The Fifth Race)
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Answer: It wouldn't, they just wanted to make some reason why we couldn't access eighth chevron address all the time.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-29-2002 05:14 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

So that is the answer! Why ask questions if u know the answers
ps it is because it is type answers are circular and if just draw a circle u will understand what i mean.

Old Post 10-29-2002 05:20 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

quote:
it is because it is type answers are circular and if just draw a circle u will understand what i mean.

I can't understand that. Just read it and you will see what I mean.

Old Post 10-29-2002 05:51 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

U start on a point, appear like u are going somewhere and end up where u started.

Old Post 10-29-2002 05:53 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Dodging the question eh? Same in Cheops ships.

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:00 AM
Man of less sorrow

There was a question? i am not reading any questoin marks.

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:04 AM
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Lord ?okar
I can't understand that. Just read it and you will see what I mean.
An invitaion to illusidate.

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:11 AM
Man of less sorrow

Exclamation

Given my current confusion i think heinsberg is here right now>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:13 AM
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

The Heinsberg principle has to do with the fact that when you observe any tiny particle, you affect it's velocity. EG, a photon must collide with an electron if we are to see it but we don't know how much energy has been transferred to the electron so we know nothing about the electrons momentum. And if we know nothing of it's momentum, we don't know where it is. I don't grasp what this has to do with a post on a science fiction message board.

Thought: it would be easier to just read the post and explain what it is on abut rather than quote irrelevant scientific theorems. Post second from the top.

Last edited by Lord ?okar on 10-29-2002 at 06:40 AM

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:30 AM
Man of less sorrow

Uncertainty, confusion, they seem to be alike in meaning.

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:32 AM
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

Espleen to the Man how a circle has anything to do with the eighth chevron?

P.S Please eliviate the confusion!!!

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:37 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Answer: the gate is round.

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:38 AM
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Who said it had anything to do with it?

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:39 AM
Man of less sorrow

quote:
Espleen to the Man how a circle has anything to do with the eighth chevron?
i assume u meant Enmesarra when u said that not me.

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:41 AM
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

He said:Espleen to the Man how a circle has anything to do with the eighth chevron?

I said to him who said anything abut it being round.

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:44 AM