Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > New T3 Trailer
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Goa`uld
Descended God

New T3 Trailer

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/large.html

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-18-2002 01:46 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

nice

a terminator chick

cant wait

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:09 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Finally, id grown freakin tired of that WB symbol turning into the T3 symbol.

EDIT: having watched it 3 times, and watched my dad watching it 3 times, I have to say... Wo0T?!"$?

I hate it that all these good movies are coming out one after the other, makes me feel dirty wanting to go and watch movies all the time

Last edited by president doc on 12-18-2002 at 11:18 AM

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:01 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

'She'll be back' LMAO!
Now this trailer is better , what was the point of the last one.

Old Post 12-18-2002 11:26 AM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

To "tease" and piss everyone off.

Cant wait for the long version, the graphics seem so good! Especially those robots, it truly has grown from its '84 (or was it 86? I can never remember, think it was 84) roots.

I dont know, she seemed a bit odd though, her scene in the truck.

That jumping on to the car was good, 94% shot that was... not quite 100 though.

Old Post 12-18-2002 11:35 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

Schools computer won't let me view it. Tried everything I knew to get it to work but got bored, sorry.

Old Post 12-18-2002 12:59 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

quote:
Originally posted by D?W?R
nice

a terminator chick

cant wait

And she'll look better than Schwarzenegger, Robert Patrick and Michael Biehn naked

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-18-2002 03:42 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

I'd forgotten about that
They can't get away with cutting that bit out can they?

They should have put the first one under www.apple.com/teasers then doc

Old Post 12-18-2002 03:49 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

pfft. theyd never do that, all the teaser trailers Ive ever seen were just shown as the "1st" trailers.

EDIT: oh right, they wouldnt do it, it was a vern joke

Old Post 12-18-2002 05:17 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i saw it and it doesnt look that great, i was not impressed

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:47 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

OMG why can't that guy just die already

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:57 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Because arnie rules! not like some crappy LOTR crap, this movies not crap.

Old Post 12-18-2002 11:01 PM
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

I was talking about arnie, not the moie being crap. but now you've pissed me off about your LOTR comment. You're gonna die. Yes.

Old Post 12-18-2002 11:23 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote