Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Any Canadians here ?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Thor_Buddy_416
MajorSam is a wierdo!

Stargate is filmed not even 15 minutes from my place!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-13-2002 03:45 AM
Thor_Buddy_416 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thor_Buddy_416 Click here to Send Thor_Buddy_416 a Private Message Find more posts by Thor_Buddy_416 Add Thor_Buddy_416 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Ah, but MGM and Sci-Fi are American corporations.

It's just filmed there and uses Canadian extras and actors. Kinda like X-Files up to season 5.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-13-2002 03:15 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thor_Buddy_416
MajorSam is a wierdo!

We have MGM here to you no!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:06 PM
Thor_Buddy_416 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thor_Buddy_416 Click here to Send Thor_Buddy_416 a Private Message Find more posts by Thor_Buddy_416 Add Thor_Buddy_416 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

What do you mean? They're still American companies.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-13-2002 11:00 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thor_Buddy_416
MajorSam is a wierdo!

Like we have MGM here in Canada but it might be an American company. Like hockey and ringette are Canadian sports/companies!!!!

Old Post 12-14-2002 04:00 AM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

They're just Canadian sports. MGM is a company, a buisness. It might have branches in Canada, or you might know of it, but it's run by Americans, owned by Americans, started in America. I don't understand what you mean excatly?

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-14-2002 11:19 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Thor, ur taking my lines!!

and i just found out something super important, mind shattering earth ending news!!!!

CANADA ISN'T GOING TO GET NEW EPISODES (SEASON 6) UNTIL............... NEXT SEPTEMBER!!!! THIS BETTER NOT BE TRU, OR I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-15-2002 08:46 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

the DVD's will probably come sooner

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:36 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

quote:
owned by Americans

What little u know, for starters rupert murdock is the majority share holder in NewsCorp, the company that now owns MGM and NewsCorp has many overseas share holders, each of whom own a bit of the company
quote:
They're still American companies.

MGM was nearly an australian owned company thank u very much. Had Christopher Skaise not run off with the funds to buy MGM aussies would own mgm instead of that bastard Murdock, so KC do some research next time u want to jump down someone's throat eh?

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:46 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

quote:
MGM was nearly an australian owned company thank u very much.

But doesn't that still make it anything other than American. It's bound by U.S. laws, regulations, and guidelines.

And nearly only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

It does sadden me that Canada gets shafted with lack of newer Stargate episodes. I didn't like it when I only had syndication, and that was only one season behind.

Do you guys get SciFi?

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-18-2002 03:01 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

MGM 's original founder was a Canadian. Yes, the Meyers came from Canada.
The Canadian gov't doesn't want us watching too much American tv eh. We might start looking and talking like Americans ya know.

Old Post 12-19-2002 03:50 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote