Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > SPAM thread is...where? Here! Yeah baby!
Pages (42): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Simmer down kids, it's gone, gone for good, now i m sure this saddens all that were spamming in it, but the decision has been made and no ammount of flamming can bring it back, although the post your pix in my mind is equally as useless as the spam thread considering all it contains is pics of people. WOW!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:23 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

It's been deleted, accept it. IMO the 'spam thread' should be treated like a massive shoutbox, and flushed out every now and again, because there is no point in backlogging conversations that don't have meaning or focus on a topic.

Many discussion forums on the net are COMPLETELY wiped every 2 weeks.

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:33 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Fair enough, point made.
I however also had a point, couple actually, the main one and another which was somewhere in that pissed post.

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:36 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

From a conversation between myself and indiana

quote:

You SP@M, You get Nuked to Kingdom Come!: I've deleted most of the posts in PUP: Discussion
Sipping on chamomile: that's fine, but leave the on topic ones
You SP@M, You get Nuked to Kingdom Come!: nah, I deleted all the ones before the 25th of November 2002 :S
Sipping on chamomile: that was gay
Sipping on chamomile: i wanna see the comments people leave about ppl
You SP@M, You get Nuked to Kingdom Come!: Blame it on Doc
You SP@M, You get Nuked to Kingdom Come!: He suggested it

Damn you doc, look what you've done!!!

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:36 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

A Warning on the Spam thread? How would that have went? Warning: if you continue to Spam, the thread will be locked.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:37 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

ok, i just wanna say, don't start blaming people Goa'uld. that's just kind of mean. if you do blame someone, just keep it in ur head, don't go telling them that you do for crying out loud!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:39 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

LOL@Indiana. That thread should have been locked, or deleted buy anyways it's gone now, let's just remember the fun we had in it.

_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

no... something like... this thread will be deleted lol.

Like I said, I just think that its out of the blue to do that on this board, not usual thing, so seeing as all we have are words on a screen, some diplomacy would have been "nice".

as Ive said many times, whatever.

I suppose I needed to vent as of late anyway.

president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Which was very good to do in the SPam thread... venting, ranting, out of the blueing, etc...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:42 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

this thread will be deleted

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:42 AM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

ok, just wanted my opinions to be heard.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:43 AM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Ok, we've established that the Spam thread was deleted. It doesn't stop people spamming elsewhere. it does take up webspace though and so has maybe saved gaters from going down an extra day or two when the worst comes to the worts, but for now this thread will be locked.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:49 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

BUA HA HA. sorry, just wanted to say that. that pic is just SO INCREDIBLY FUNNY...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-01-2002 12:51 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

It was just a big giant shout box when you look at it...no point to it bar for leaving messages for a person not on line.

Old Post 12-01-2002 08:04 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Am i the only one who sees the funny side in this?? just a little sense of justice

Old Post 12-01-2002 08:11 AM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote