Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Interesting Article on Future of Stargate
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Otis
Egyptaholic

Interesting Article on Future of Stargate

Here's a link from Sci-Fi Weekly where they talk about the second half of the season.
http://www.scifi.com/sfw/current/screen.html

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love some "real" info on whether they are going to Season 7 or a feature film. So far, all I have read are rumors!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-21-2002 11:32 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scarab19

Location: From the deepest inner mind to the Outer Limits. Please stand by.

So far, everything I've heard saying that there was an S7 turned out to be a rumor. The feature film stuff hasn't so far. Rumors are out there and the future's not etched in stone, but since everyone to say there will be a season seven has been confirmed to be lying... chances are there won't be.

Old Post 09-23-2002 06:01 AM
Scarab19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scarab19 Click here to Send Scarab19 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarab19 Add Scarab19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maxine Planck

I predict a feature film.

Old Post 09-24-2002 11:12 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Hehehe......Funny one.

Old Post 09-26-2002 04:33 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

What happened to the spin-off? I don't mean the cartoon, I mean 'Atlantis'. I had heard somewhere, I forget where, that CN was supposed to star in it, but I haven't heard anything about that for a while.

Old Post 09-28-2002 01:01 AM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ussshorty
luv the bunnies

i think the rumour about season 7 is true i mean don.s.davis said there could be a season 7 and im really looking forward to the movie

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:09 PM
ussshorty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ussshorty Click here to Send ussshorty a Private Message Visit ussshorty's homepage! Find more posts by ussshorty Add ussshorty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Hi, ussshorty

Season 7 got confirmed about 2 weeks ago - all the cast signed on including Shanks.

Check out this thread if you haven't already:

http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003...=&threadid=2971

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:26 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

Well Atlantis still might go ahead they`ll just need to lengthn some of the ties they said they would put in during season 6.

Old Post 11-21-2002 06:56 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

????? the link i went to went to a Harry Potter thing... and i think there might actually be a feature film. i REALLY hope there is!!!!! and i can't wait till season 7 or should i say season 6...*grumble grumble*

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-21-2002 11:05 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

Smile

Agh Harry Potter!!!

Well, S7 is a go, and like S7 a feature film has been in the rumour mill, along with the spin off, personally I think (or simply want to believe, not sure which ) That they will do a feature film, the only problem with that is I'll be pretty gutted because I couldn't get tickets for the premier And the Spin off seems likely as well, the future seems bright for SG

Old Post 11-21-2002 11:16 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote