Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Admiral Janeway
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
president doc

hmm, hed lose his super healing powers too, shame that.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-12-2002 03:06 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

^^^^ (Should have been a spoiler) AARRGGHH! NOOO! I'm not listening!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 10-12-2002 04:12 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

OMG!!! those trailers were awesome!!! i've been watchin Trek all my life. Did u guys kno MS actually auditioned for the role of the bad guy?
Anyways, looks awesome! i have a feeling my whole family (excluding Uni Sis) is gonna see it the day it comes out!
No scenes with Janeway tho, that i could see

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-12-2002 04:19 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Janeway's got herself a flag...

...and how friggin' long has Picard been languishing as a two-bit Captain? The guy's got the slowest track to promotion in all the known galaxy.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 10-12-2002 04:36 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Hey, Im sure they guy thinks that being in command of the flagship is more glamorous and fun then being a pen pushing admiral with the best office on earth

I think shes in a couple of parts, total of 5 or more minutes just talking to Picard and giving him his orders.. hehe, I want to see her tell the Big man what to do

Old Post 10-12-2002 05:05 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

noo...in generations kirk tells picard not to accept promotion..so he doesnt does he

Old Post 10-12-2002 09:36 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Its not like the guys gonna earn more money being an admiral

Old Post 10-12-2002 09:51 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Majson, thats what the hell I was gonna say man

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 10-12-2002 10:32 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

money has been abolished in the federation, i think. they get paid nawt! thats what i heard in a epp of The Next Generation.

Here's a thought, Picard needs a wife, Janeway hasnt got a husband, or her fience left her, maybe they should hook up and have a kid called Bobo Juke Lickhard !!!

Old Post 10-13-2002 01:30 PM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

They dont get paid anything, atleast not like todays idea of currency, thats why I wrote "hes not gonna get paid any more"

Old Post 10-13-2002 03:01 PM
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

"Scotty, you've earned your pay for the week."?Captain Kirk.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:34 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Listen up all, here is the detail on STAR TREK X that i can offer, first, by x i mean the roman numeral ten.
Romulus has one star with one planet and one moon, the moon being called remus, the romulan senate decided that they can never defeat the federation and are still to hurt from the war with the dominion to try anything with ships so they decided to get the one person who has hurt them so many times: Enterprise.
Janeway orders picard to romulus because the romulans faked they wanted peace, Picard arrives, and i have no idea what happens next but the movie slogan is: A crew's final journey

Old Post 10-14-2002 07:09 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by Rhydderch Hael
"Scotty, you've earned your pay for the week."?Captain Kirk.

Figure of speech.

Old Post 10-14-2002 07:15 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Anubis, youve got the gist of the plot as wrong as it could possibly be.
Its like the first stargate movie where O'neill worked in cheyenne mountain with General Hammond and SG1, oh, and the characters were played by Michael Shanks and RDA.

Old Post 10-14-2002 09:06 AM
Venus

chameleon, please watch spoilers. (The whole Teal's and his stamp thing)

I thought Janeway did kill the Borg Queen? And (sorry if this has been said in already) who's the film focusing on? Voyager people, or TNG, or what?

Old Post 10-14-2002 10:35 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote