Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > On the subject of sigs...
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

On the subject of sigs...

How is everyone making those fantabulous sigs? I want one!!! I feel deprived... So go on... how do you make a cool picture sig?

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:04 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

In Photoshop

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:06 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

go find a site that has a pic you like, rob it (go on, you know you want to ), edit it and upload!

^ the simple man's answer

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:10 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

What bloody word do you want...I will not ask yuou again.

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:16 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Photoshop? BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:36 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

hey ps is cool just look at my sig it was done there.

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:37 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Hehehehe.

I use Image Composer. I never had much fun with PS.

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:39 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

They made us use that in one of my uni subjects....Arggg never liked that.

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:47 PM
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

quote:
Originally posted by Rithmah
Hehehehe.

I use Image Composer. I never had much fun with PS.

And that's why you have an awful sig

Photoshop > Other paint programs

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:51 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Awww... poor me.

I guess I'll have to make do with what I have.

Old Post 12-11-2002 11:11 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

i have a really sweet personalized MajorSam/Thor Buddy sig, but it's probly too big, people would start to slam me and tell me that i'm an evil corrupter who is out to destroy Gaters.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-12-2002 12:43 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

shrink it MajorSam

hey cham, I find the titties in your sig pic extremely distracting

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:43 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

They are arn't they... When i sent it to Macky and asked what he thought of the pic that's what he said.......Nipples.....You can see her nipples....Its art that's what i call it.

Last edited by chameleon on 12-12-2002 at 03:27 AM

Old Post 12-12-2002 02:31 AM
nug
Melon

Hmm I see no nipples. I think it's cause they're so shiny. And her right one looks bigger. Think I'll stop studying her boobs now

That supposed to be Phoenix/Jean Gray from X-men?

Old Post 12-12-2002 03:05 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yes......That costume was from when she became the Dark Phoenix....Goes with the pic........The out line behind her is fire in the shape of a phoenix.....I just can't help it i happen to love....Comics. Stole the pic from some site http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1170006.jpg

*Pic to big to show on gaters easier to just click.

Macgyver did the rest.

Old Post 12-12-2002 03:14 AM