Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Metroid, Prime
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Metroid, Prime

Ok, has anyone else got/played the new GameCube game, Metroid Prime!!?? because i got it on the weekend, and havn't done anything else since!(which is why i havn't been on) IT"S THE BEEEEEEST! it's just soooo good!!! the graphics are awesome, the music is AWESOME, and it's super like the past games, for nintendo, but just 5 MILLION times better! anyone who's played/owns, speak up! post your opinions. that applies to anyone who's seen commercials and all that as well.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-05-2002 12:02 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

awwww i wanna play, guess i need a Gamecube first

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-05-2002 12:15 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

You must have a bug house to fit a game cube in it. These new consoles are massive! Especially the Xbox. Most people need an extention to get that thing in. Santa wont be bringing those down the chimney.

Old Post 12-05-2002 11:25 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

wanna bet! he manages to drag his huge arse down there every year...

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:24 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Fool. Havent you seen Santa Clause The Movie? he just taps his nose and teleports down there. But due to the mass of an X-Box it aint going anywhere. Also transporting 12 tons of games console internationally has got to cost santa a whole lotta gas in the form of wheat husks for the Reindeer.

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:20 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

ookaaay. so you believe that he can tap his nose and teleport down a chimney but he can't effortlessly cart around 12 tons of games consoles? now you're just being silly

Old Post 12-05-2002 04:51 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thor_Buddy_416
MajorSam is a wierdo!

whatever! But metroid, prime is the COOLEST AND BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE TOTAL TRUTH!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 12:49 AM
Thor_Buddy_416 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thor_Buddy_416 Click here to Send Thor_Buddy_416 a Private Message Find more posts by Thor_Buddy_416 Add Thor_Buddy_416 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

ok, just to tell ya, O'neill, iT"S NOT HUGE you crazy hooligan! (don't worry, i say that to everybody) it's super small! have you ever seen it!? Xbox is a gigantic peice of junk, that crashes all the time, for gosh sakes. GameCube is the best game console ever. and yes, thank you Thor, IT IS THE BEST!!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 03:53 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Please. You need a set of wheels and an engine on it if you want to move them around your room.

Old Post 12-06-2002 06:00 AM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

"eek: No you don't!!! there is a handle on it, that you just pick up and carry! it's so small!!! just a tiny little box! have you seen the actual games? there the really small mini c.d type things! i never thought i would see the day when someone said that... i must be having a weird dream or something, because that sure as heck isn't true! *stumbles off in a disbelieving daze...*

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 02:51 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

O'Neill, stop. It's too easy

(j/k MajorSam)

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:36 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Old Post 12-06-2002 10:10 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thor_Buddy_416
MajorSam is a wierdo!

Hey that's X-box! We're talkin about game cube!!! they r about as wide as a mouse pad and about 4 inches deep!!!! X-box is the size of a huge computer moniter and about 6 inches!!!!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 10:24 PM
Thor_Buddy_416 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thor_Buddy_416 Click here to Send Thor_Buddy_416 a Private Message Find more posts by Thor_Buddy_416 Add Thor_Buddy_416 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

thanks for the back up Thor! i was waiting for you to come around! and just like i've been trying to say, that's X-bos! hunk-a-junk!!!!!

by the way, that pic is absolutely hilarious!!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 12:42 AM
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

but XBox is so huge! OMG LOLZ!!!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 02:16 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote