Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Season 1/2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nina Janeway

Season 1/2

Hiya all!

I'm new to this forum, and I must say that my first impression is "very cool". I've been watching Stargate for a while now because I got curious of the very first episode, Children of the Gods. Then I got stuck, because Stargate SG1 is a unique show with great actors! Of course Richard Dean Anderson is best, I like him from MacGyver. (which was also an awesome show!) I've only seen up to 2x10, so I don't know about the later seasons.

However, this show is exciting and very entertaining, it's not as Sci-fi as Star Trek, as it takes place at present time in an Air Force command center. I particularly like Teal'c, because I relate him to Star Trek: Voyager's Seven of Nine.

I'm looking forward to the later seasons!

Jaffa :P

*jumps into Stargate*

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-19-2002 12:40 PM
Nina Janeway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nina Janeway Click here to Send Nina Janeway a Private Message Visit Nina Janeway's homepage! Find more posts by Nina Janeway Add Nina Janeway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

So this is like an introductory thread? Cos then it should be in General or Off Topic.

But welcome anyway. Once you've posted enough to prove your worth, I'll grace you with a quick quiz.

Old Post 12-19-2002 12:44 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

hey i never got a quiz, , and welcome

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-19-2002 08:10 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Did you start your own introductory thread?

Old Post 12-19-2002 09:32 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

quote:
I've only seen up to 2x10, so I don't know about the later seasons.

Oh boy... you have got alot of quality tv to catch up on

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:18 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Unleash the quiz! Unleash the quiz!
*jumps up and down*

Welcome, btw.

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:22 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

welcome welcome welcome!
and i didn't get the quiz either i feel so excluded!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:24 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Vern
Oh boy... you have got alot of quality tv to catch up on

And depending on your connection, you might be able to do it from www.stargates.tk

Quiz later, too tired now.

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:24 PM
Vern
ADSL Pirate

KaZaA is generally the best thing for pre-season 6 episode dowloads
The quiz is now legendary . And i forgot to say welcome before.

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:29 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

the quiz? what quiz?

i think ive missed something here

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:37 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

HOw could you have missed it... The only thing about DL an ep is that it may take a while to actually get onto the connection.... Welcome.

Old Post 12-20-2002 01:11 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote