Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > just who are all the system lords and have been
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

The system lords should have started a unified attack against anubis therefore crushing him. (should have but didn't)

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:19 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

They knew he was going to attack earth, it was part of the deal of him rejoining the SL's.

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:36 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

No, Yu knew, perhaps that is why he mounted an offensive. The rest of the Sl's may have been oblivious.

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:45 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Summit, quote, Osiris:

Accept my vote on behalf of Anubis, and before he reclaims his place among you, he will destroy earth.

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:47 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

She was talking to u, when she was talking out aloud in front of everyone she said she was gunna get the tok'ra

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:49 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

I still think that 'System Lord' is a self made 'claim to fame' thing - like a 'war lord', but yeah as someone said earlier, you rule a system. The alliance of System Lord (as seen in Summit) is merely an obligation, to conveen to discuss things that threaten *all* the systems - and i hardly think a) it is all the system lords and b) that they all like each other or would form a truce with each other.
What about... um.. i think it was a season 3 episode.. When the Taur'i and Goa'uld tried for an alliance? certainly dont like or trust them, do we?

Old Post 10-29-2002 07:56 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Yes, I think that's what I meant

Though erm, kinda OT, what was the Summit for? Against some kind of hidden threat or something?

Old Post 10-29-2002 12:14 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Summit spoilers -

Spoiler:

A goa'uld was attacking all of the System Lords, they wanted to find out who it was, band together and get rid of him/her. During the episde it was found out to be Anubis.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-29-2002 12:46 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Spoilers for Summit

When did they find that out?!!

Didn't that kinda go against Osiris (and Anubis being voted into... whatever Osiris was there for?)

And why did they accuse Olokun then?

Old Post 10-29-2002 12:50 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Find what out? That it was Anubis? In that episode (or Last Stand, same diff). Osiris told them.

What do you mean? She was there to convince them to allow Anubis back into the System Lord thingie, she succeed (as far as I remember).

Everyone was accusing everyone else. They're Goa'uld, they don't trust anybody. They didn't who the Goa'uld attacking them was.

Old Post 10-29-2002 01:01 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Oh, OK, thanks, really need to watch the ep again. Though... they didn't mind that Anubis had been attacking them?

Old Post 10-29-2002 01:07 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Not when he showed them how big his guns were

Old Post 10-29-2002 01:19 PM
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

_.:?nubis:._:
No she was talking to everyone, why don't you watch the episode before you go making claims about what did and didn't happen.

The killing of the Tok'ra was a gesture of good faith, the destruction of the Tau'ri was as a reward for the vote.

Jk
Then if it is a self claim to fame thing, and simply based on the rule of a system, how can a Goa'uld be ejected and how could Sokar not be one.

quote:
What about... um.. i think it was a season 3 episode.. When the Taur'i and Goa'uld tried for an alliance? certainly dont like or trust them, do we?

And...

Old Post 10-30-2002 04:30 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

someoen said earlier that the system lords were all friendly. I'm saying they're not. just didn't put it right (me fail engrish??)

you can be 'ejected' same as you can here on earth - loss of control over the region, revolt, or in more democratic societies (which i'm sure the Goa;uld dont have, but for arguments sake) you're simply voted out.

Anubis may not have the numbers behind him just yet to make that claim to fame.

We dont know for sure how they become 'System Lords' - so the criteria on which to make a decision on who is one and who is rejected from that role is kind of up in the air.

Old Post 10-30-2002 05:12 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

I think I was the 1 who said that. I was just saying that all system lords are not mortal enemies, they just don't like each other.

Old Post 10-30-2002 05:35 AM