Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Guess what I heard about season 6/7???
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nug
Melon

quote:
for starters, it has been confirmed that season 6 will be the final season

Actually they are considering a s7. Depending on various things like whether the network will let them, whether RDA wants to, etc. In all likelihood though *crosses fingers* this will be the last season.

And as much as I enjoy shipper fights, puddy is correct. There've been rumours floating around about something happening between Carter and O'Neill. What exactly it is I have no idea...but this is what JM had to say about it...

quote:
You hinted at something shippy in the season finale. Is that still applicable if there's a Season 7?
It was in the movie. But if there's a certain episode upcoming... I can't say too much.

http://www.sjhw.net/death/news11.html

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-20-2002 07:41 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

right okay this is a closed subject until we find out.. cos weve all heard it before so lets wait and see! then we can drag the thread up after to see who was right
im not a moderator but i can be a mean bitch

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-20-2002 09:43 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

Nug, you go. There are no final decisions as of yet. The latest info I read was that they would know by the end of August if this was indeed the final season. Malozzi also hinted in his most recent interview with SJ Horsewomen that there were some "developments" coming. Nuff said, it's all speculation at this point.

Old Post 08-20-2002 11:33 AM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

and that wraps it up for now!
its sooo exciting waiting to see what happens!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-20-2002 04:20 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

That would just kill Stargate SG-1 if Sam and Jack got together it is just bad enough with the SG-1 beating a real Techlogical advance race(The Goa'uld)all the time.

Old Post 08-21-2002 07:19 AM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

oh i dont doubt there will be something smutty going on later in the series.... I fear it not unto itself, but the effect it will have on the fans.

Shippers will go ballistic and go 'ner ni ner' to we get a gun out and shoot them.
Non-shippers will be alientated.
Semi-fans will just go - urk - that was crap. this whole thing is crap.

VERY FEW shows that have harboured sexual tension, that have gone on to 'consumate' it, have done it sucessfully, unless it was a romantic comedy and even then, its a hell of a risk. People like tension. once they've 'climaxed' , there is no sense of anticipation, nothing to keep people watching. And those that dont watch it for romance will tune out because thats all they will think is going on.

It's a risky business, love.

Old Post 08-21-2002 07:51 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Gelo
Stargate SG-1

It would be cool but I don't think it's their character either. Let's just watch the programme. Hope you get your autograph back soon puddykat!

Jack: It's my side arm I swear, no giggling.

Old Post 08-21-2002 05:02 PM
Blue Gelo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Gelo Click here to Send Blue Gelo a Private Message Visit Blue Gelo's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Gelo Add Blue Gelo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

character, rules, logic all go out the window if they can make the ratings jump with a few hot scenes.

Old Post 08-22-2002 03:18 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

I completely agree JK. people's minds can be persuaded in ways they don't even realize, and sometimes quite easily.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 08-25-2002 06:43 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sam_attacks

watch paradise lost apparently lots of shippy stuff to hold us over for a while

Old Post 09-13-2002 08:19 PM
sam_attacks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam_attacks Click here to Send sam_attacks a Private Message Find more posts by sam_attacks Add sam_attacks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ussshorty
luv the bunnies

well dn.s.davis revealed there is possily going to b a season 7 and i think jack and sam will start a relationship common theres been signals off a possible relationhip ever since they layed eye on each other and since when have jack an sam cared about rules theyve broke them enough times.

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:25 PM
ussshorty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ussshorty Click here to Send ussshorty a Private Message Visit ussshorty's homepage! Find more posts by ussshorty Add ussshorty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

But they are both such loyal people to the Air Force. I can't forsee it happening until one of them leaves the Air Force-It will happen though, of that I am sure

(ok. in certain situations they may have bent the rules a bit-but not in this way!)

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:40 PM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ussshorty
luv the bunnies

cummon Jack & Sam have got 2 get together anyway everyone disobays rules at some point in the life and theyve saved the world on more than 1 occassion so they should be aloud a little happiness.

Old Post 11-19-2002 03:52 PM
ussshorty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ussshorty Click here to Send ussshorty a Private Message Visit ussshorty's homepage! Find more posts by ussshorty Add ussshorty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Personally, I don't want to see anything overt (use your imagination ) between S and J. I'd rather see them AVOID a relationship, as they have been doing so admirably in the series.

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:14 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

yes finally a non shipper, thank u Onekea, they should wait to get together in the last episode ever of Sg-1. that i can live with

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-19-2002 09:44 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote