Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > I am Goa'uld
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Keeper
Administrator

Unhappy I am Goa'uld

Well most of you have been messaging me (Goa'uld) and talking to me as if I was The Keeper, so I guess the secret is out.
The only people who could have known were Indiana who found out when I accidently gave him the ability to view IP addresses, and Bose-Einstein and his buddy Thomas Ward who found out by hacking into the database. But despite my denials it seems those of you who I talk to on msn and stuff have figured out the truth.

Well I think it's high time the moderators knew the truth, but I'd prefer if you all kept it a secret from the general populace. I want to keep these accounts seperate so I can still be my usual self on the forum without people being worried about getting banned or whatever if they argue with me, and I'd like the Keeper to remain mysterious and be able to step in a put his foot down whenever.
But keeping it from you guys has proved to be a headache, so I guess you should just know. Originally a few people helped to set up this site to solve a lot of problems that were occuring in the community. So there was a lot of delegation of power rather than have one administrator, lots of moderators were employed. It was always my site, but a couple others helped out with the administratorial stuff. Now it's only me here, and some of you are disgruntled by not knowing the full story, so there it is.

I'm giving everyone access to view IPs so you can see for yourself. Also I hope that now that you know, there are fewer secrets and stuff around here, so we'll be able to work closer together to make this place run smoothly.
I can understand if some of you feel upset that I had to keep this from you, but don't feel like you're the only one I kept it from, because no one was supposed to know or even care about who The Keeper was. I never thought it would be an issue.

I picked you guys to be mods because I like you and trust you, even if we get into fights and stuff. It's just the sort of ass I am when I feel passionately towards someone. A couple weeks ago I told this girl she was an arrogant bitch and that she should burn in hell. She is now my girlfriend.

Hmm so you all know who I am now, my name is Daniel Braksator, I'm 19 years old, I live in Brisbane Australia, I just finished my 2nd year of an InfoTech degree, having failed only one subject so far, ironically a course on SQL databases which is exactly what got hacked on this site

Once again I ask you all not to gossip about this to anyone no matter how you feel about it. Let it just be our little secret. I now know you guys have a right to know, since our honesty will bring us closer, but those plebs out there like Anubis and O'neill don't need to know, so don't gossip to anyone because it will get out to them, and I need them to fear The Keeper without being to afraid of me.

Well feel free to take out your flaming aggression on this thread, ask questions about this, but don't talk about this to anyone outside of the moderators, please, thanks.

Also I guess you have Indiana to thank for bringing me to post this. And to think I was trying to make a site with him once as The Keeper without him finding out I was Goa'uld. Blargh!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-18-2002 12:35 AM
The Keeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Keeper Click here to Send The Keeper a Private Message Visit The Keeper's homepage! Find more posts by The Keeper Add The Keeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

Huh.

cool.

Old Post 12-18-2002 12:54 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Do I have to be your girlfriend now?

Aww, I knew it but still, not saying it somehow gave the keeper mysteriousnessness

Ah well, stuff happens!

I think what really gave it away was this:

hahaha, I just nuked one, gave myself a pat on the back and went and had a coffee.... *pulease*

Last edited by president doc on 12-18-2002 at 01:03 AM

Old Post 12-18-2002 12:57 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

How did you know doc? I don't see how the nuke/pat/coffee reference gave it away ...

Old Post 12-18-2002 01:07 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Well there was that whole thing some time back where everyone went on about it, then a few people said shh, Goa'ulds the keeper, and it made sense when I looked at it.
Eh, if ya wanted to keep it a secret then that was upto you I just kept quiet about it

That coffee thing was just like a blatent cover attempt if one already had suspicions of your keeperdom lol.

Old Post 12-18-2002 09:57 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

no i was actually being honest, that's what i really did

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:47 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Ah right, in that case strike that, from memory, it just seems to contradict what the keeper said to start that thread off.

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:56 AM
nug
Melon

Damn, I had money on The Keeper being a woman
Kidding. Not a lot of surprise here, but thanks for being honest G.

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:34 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Finally. Yeah, we all knew.

But this is good, it's been really annoying having to pretend that we didn't know...and stuff. Glad it's out in the open.

Question, though: I know you don't want this getting out, and ITA. But who out of the 'normal' posters know? (I know Bose does, and TW obviously, and probably (by default) benus)
If someone says to me "I know G's The Keeper" I wanna know who I can say "Please don't tell anyone" to and who I can say "What are you talking about? The Keeper is not a regular poster. Don't be stupid! Honestly! That's preposterous! Ridiculous! etc. etc..."

Old Post 12-19-2002 12:03 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Just say it to everyone if they haven't already said something about it then its all a guess me thinks.

Side note: The *it* i refer to is just tell them they have no idea what they are on about and all that.

Old Post 12-19-2002 12:11 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

I'd prefer silence over denial actually...

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:56 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I think Vern pretty much has a good idea. and doesnt care im sorta drunk.

Old Post 12-19-2002 08:00 PM
Goa`uld
Descended God

well bose obviously has done a bit of blabbing to the brits, but I won't admit to venus etc...

Old Post 12-19-2002 09:26 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Venus guessed it was you one time on MSN, and so she knows it's you. At the time I did nothing to say she was wrong.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:33 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

cos you love her

Old Post 12-20-2002 12:59 AM