Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Prometheus (spoilers)
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kmg

quote:
Originally posted by nug
The slow-mo fighting annoyed me too. Watch it at 120%...it's much better heheh. It's not even real slow motion. It almost looks like they're were trying to make them look like they were fighting in low gravity..

It did look funky, not real.

quote:
As if Simmons would ever blow himself up. Oh well. Just my opinion of course.

Thought the same thing.

I also noticed that Conrad had his hair styled. Guess prison life isn't so bad.

Puddy, did you see Jack's truck at the beginning? I'll have to go watch it again.

Last edited by kmg on 08-24-2002 at 11:51 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-24-2002 11:40 AM
kmg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kmg Click here to Send kmg a Private Message Find more posts by kmg Add kmg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

we first saw jacks truck in 48 hours..then i saw it in the car park where sam was... maybe it was the SGC carpark

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-24-2002 12:07 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

VERY COOL EPISODE!, it about time that the humans started building their own spaceships, very cool design they came up with, now the Asgard are going to need it, and i'll beat it will get destroyed, good to see Thor again, and Colonel Simmons and that Goa'uld, as soon as they were in that different galaxy and the Asgard ships came through hpyerspace, i was thinking when is Apophis going to turn up in his mothership.....LOL, but he died in Enemies, so that wasn't going to happen, AGAIN very well done episode, can't wait till Part 2.

Old Post 08-24-2002 12:11 PM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Ok there was a truck in the same car park where Sam was....but what's to say it was Jack's? :P That little shippy brain of yours is working overtime isn't it...

Old Post 08-24-2002 12:22 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent

quote:
Originally posted by TiMoNz19
VERY COOL EPISODE!, it about time that the humans started building their own spaceships, very cool design they came up with, now the Asgard are going to need it, and i'll beat it will get destroyed, good to see Thor again, and Colonel Simmons and that Goa'uld, as soon as they were in that different galaxy and the Asgard ships came through hpyerspace, i was thinking when is Apophis going to turn up in his mothership.....LOL, but he died in Enemies, so that wasn't going to happen, AGAIN very well done episode, can't wait till Part 2.

just to let ya know 1200 light years would still put them within our own Milky Way galaxy, it is 2.3 million light-years to our nearest galaxy Andromeda, the stargate can travel across galaxys as well as hyperdrive if its 'turbo charged' lol but at 1200 light years they are still within our own galaxy

Old Post 08-24-2002 12:45 PM
Brent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Click here to Send Brent a Private Message Visit Brent's homepage! Find more posts by Brent Add Brent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

no its definatly jacks..i recognise the bloody truk!

Old Post 08-24-2002 01:29 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad

It was a good ep I loved the X-303 that thing rocked and the Asgards need it but are the weapons on board functioning?

Old Post 08-24-2002 01:38 PM
Mad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Click here to Send Mad a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Add Mad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

Does anyone wonder if we'll find out Simmons will still be alive with his Goa'uld buddy later in the series? Someone mentioned Apophis and it reminded me of how many times that guy died and came back.

Old Post 08-24-2002 05:22 PM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

no but at least there was always a possibilty of apophis surviving..this time there isnt!

Old Post 08-24-2002 05:49 PM
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Im surprised you know what Jack's truck looks like. I suppose he's gotta park it somewhere, and it was needed for the scene

I hope the X303 isnt destroyed, its about time we got to keep a ship. The replicators won't want it, which is probably why Thor does.

Old Post 08-24-2002 07:06 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

lol i dont want to spoil the next ep with theories and all but apophis could well have survived....all i saying

Old Post 08-24-2002 08:00 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

yeah don't they go to a world where the Replicators have overrun?, they could run into Pop(Half Replicator and Half Goa'uld),lol, wouldn't surprise me.

Old Post 08-24-2002 09:18 PM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

This episode was really cool for several reasons:

1. The X-303. Obvious, yeah, but still sweet.

2. O'Neill being pissed off. There's something just cool about that man when he yells...

3. Carter's MacGuyvering. As soon as I saw all those parts everywhere and that look on her face, I unconsiously began humming the MacGuyver theme.

4. The nosy reporter. She was annoying, but I loved how everyone responded to her, ie Carter in the teaser.

5. Two of the camera men both played on episodes of The X-Files. Okay, so lots of extras on Stargate have been on X-Files, but you got to love those recurring Vancouver Canadians!

6. Both of the people I wished death upon died soon after! That backstabbing producer and then Simmons -- WOOSH! Out the airlock you go! woohoo!

7. Thor! You gotta love that little dude. Seeing the Asgard ship made me happy, and then seeing Thor beam himself down in his little chair made me so happy that I totally blew off the fact that the Asgard homeworld was being overrun by replicators!

All in all, very entertaining episode. January sucks, though. I'll be in a new semester by then...

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 08-24-2002 10:31 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thors repairman
Beckett wannabe

i know all the daniel fans are gonna hate me for this but i didn't see the daniel bit where was it ??

Jackl:you know give me some kind of warning
Tealc : i am going to shoot you

Old Post 08-24-2002 11:27 PM
Thors repairman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thors repairman Click here to Send Thors repairman a Private Message Find more posts by Thors repairman Add Thors repairman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

Eh it was at the start turning the 'Previously on Stargate SG-1'

Old Post 08-25-2002 12:26 AM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote