Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > What is taking sooo long?
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Hmm, i think it's a bit late for that eh?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-07-2002 10:37 PM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

we can still try to hide it

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-07-2002 10:40 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

dont hide nothing

there is nothing wrong to d/l the ep

especially if you are the last one to see them

Old Post 11-08-2002 12:21 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

lol,
yeah its fun to download, but some of them are so crappy, its annoying

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-08-2002 04:13 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Haven't u heard of SCUM: Stop Copying Unauthorized Material.
U rip off MGM, the very people who make the show we all love or ocassionaly dislike or hate, of profit, which the will use to make some more series, So SCUM to you :|

Old Post 11-09-2002 02:39 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

oh calm down Anubis, i want to be able to see any episodes that i want then this is the easiest way to do it, so dont get worked up.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-09-2002 05:20 AM
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

its not like we d/l them and try to make a living out of them by selling the eps

I just d/l and watch them

I dont give them to anyone
I also have a seeason 1 box set

as well as all the eps from season 1 in divx

I am planning to get the other dvd's in time

for now I cant wait till s6 airs here next year

so I d/l them

Old Post 11-09-2002 07:16 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

exactly Dawar, i have seen season 6 but its also not replaying on Tv so if i want to see it again i can. Its really usefull, and any other episode that i want to reference for something than i can.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-09-2002 11:23 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Or you could tape from, and save on downloading and computer space.

But I'm all for downloading episodes. It's not doing any harm to tptb in tv land because if you're willing to download the episode you're more than likely willing to watch it more than once (ie when it comes to tv).

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-11-2002 12:32 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

ill watch every episode that comes on Tv, except Bane and politics, cause i love em, and besides there better on TV

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-11-2002 12:41 PM
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

same here

I programmed my tv so it turns on anytime there is a stargate ep

even though I am not home I still help with the ratings

Old Post 11-12-2002 07:04 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

lucky u can do that, i have to pay attention to when they are on and remember or i miss them

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-12-2002 07:08 PM
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

its a bitch when they change the schedule

so i have to reprogramm the tv

luckly that does not happen often

Old Post 11-12-2002 07:46 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

they change the schedule on sci-fi all the time it sucks

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-12-2002 07:49 PM
*NUKED* *